What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly and the penalty goal

thommo4pm

Coach
How come Channel 9 didn't rip into Manly for taking the 2 points today?
Apparently it was the right decision, ultimately let the Roosters score before half time and get back into the match.

thommo4pm

Coach
everyone else who ever kicks a penalty is in the wrong, so wtf.

Personally I think it was the right thing to do. But I laugh at how Gould & Co rip Saints apart for doing it, but when Manly did it today not one question was asked.

It cost Manly the game IMO. Not that Manly looked like going on with the game but we were certainly crappy enough to let in another try and possibly 0-18 down I don't think we come back.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Personally I think it was the right thing to do. But I laugh at how Gould & Co rip Saints apart for doing it, but when Manly did it today not one question was asked.

i didn't watch the game, but i'm surprised they didn't. unless it's to win the game or go up by more than six with under 10 to go (and even then gus whines) they rip into anyone who goes for goal.

thommo4pm

Coach
I don't think Manly are sh*t, not sure what happened to them after they got up 14-0.
They looked all over Easts in that first 35 minutes....then just completely faded away.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Thay is the unfittest teeem in the komp THOMMO.

No wear near azz goud as souff sidnee azz ademkunagl says THE GReatest team in HISTERY!!!

MSIH

Bench
Random 8 point try cost us a lot more than the penalty goal.

We're not good enough obviously, but I take solace in the fact that it's a clayton's premiership this year anyway ;-)

Brooky_boy

Juniors
Until we get some speed back with Stewart and Wolfman in the backs we are sucking...how fat is big georgie lol

Latest posts