What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL GRAND FINAL: Penrith v Melbourne Oct 6th

emjaycee

Coach
Not sure, possibly? name of the tour?

March 3rd will be interesting
-Green day at Engie Stadium
-Kylie at Qudos Stadium
Puplic transport will be interesting
Quodos holds about 21k and engie's concert capacity is 45k.
So less there on the weekend of 3rd March then what will be in Accor on Sunday.

Public transport will be fine.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Quodos holds about 21k and engie's concert capacity is 45k.
So less there on the weekend of 3rd March then what will be in Accor on Sunday.

Public transport will be fine.

Thank you for that information

However was thinking more on the lines of how opposite the fan base is..

Been to many Green Day gigs. Lot of goth , emo , black clothing types. I suspect Kylie fans would be quite different, and predominantly females . I’ll find out first hand..

Noise

Coach

Been to many Green Day gigs. Lot of goth , emo , black clothing types. I suspect Kylie fans would be quite different, and predominantly females . I’ll find out first hand..
There were 2 nights where Blink 182 (Qudos, 21k) and Taylor Swift (Telstra, 83k) were on at the same time. There was no drama.

emjaycee

Coach

Enjoy Kylie

hindy111

Post Whore
Parra have Gutho, Brown, Moses , RCG, Paulo all on massive coin. Not sure where else they are wasting money, but they seem to be over paying somewhat on those blokes.

Then you see Penrith either losing players to teams paying overs for them or simply have to shed to manage the cap.

Alamoti would of cost similar to Harper this year.

Iamback

Coach
Alamoti would of cost similar to Harper this year.

Alamoti is on $200k very good value for money, That is the issue with the cap that you can't do anything about.

He is on the same for next year, instead of signing a longer term deal from the Dogs NSW Cup team. He is talking to clubs with at worse a GF appearance under his belt.

That adds to his next deal what he lost on this, Not sure how you stop it?

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Every club has the same amount of money to spend on what ever players they choose too. How is that unfair or making the comp uneven. Recruitment and retention is the name of the game, not over paying players.
I don't understand what is so controversial about what I am saying. The comp is less even than it has been for decades. Why do you think that is if you don't believe the administration of the salary cap is a factor?

Incorrect

Coach
Looking forward to watching Blore run around on the weekend. Wooden spoon to GF. Always had great potential as many with a decent footy eye on here recognised.
Just like Luke Garner. He's a chance to become a 2 time premiership winner having left the Tiggers end of 2022. Good on him, I always rated him. No world beater but somehow offered a threat on the edge despite not being the biggest, fastest or most tatted-up bloke running around....

hindy111

Post Whore
Just like Luke Garner. He's a chance to become a 2 time premiership winner having left the Tiggers end of 2022. Good on him, I always rated him. No world beater but somehow offered a threat on the edge despite not being the biggest, fastest or most tatted-up bloke running around....

We went for Moimesea instead after identifying his untapped potential.

Latest posts