What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly and the refs - the adoring relationship continues

Alan Shore

First Grade
How dare those Cronulla reserve graders lead the defending premiers 10-0 after 20 minutes and interfere with the Brett Stewart comeback. Let's send off Luke Douglas to get Manly back into the game, but we'll ignore anything Manly does like Watmough taking Hughes out late and injuring him. Then we'll award Manly tries off forward passes.

Once again the refs interfere with the flow of a game

Last edited by a moderator:
Fkn disgusted....i do not like the Sharks ...never have ...but geez i feel sorry for them ....the refs are doing a hatchet job on them ....

terrible reffing decisions..

scottyeel

Bench
The worse thing about the send off is that it wasn't a split second decision. The refs had plenty of time to discuss it with the video ref and they still came up with that decision.

El Diablo

Post Whore
The worse thing about the send off is that it wasn't a split second decision. The refs had plenty of time to discuss it with the video ref and they still came up with that decision.

i'd say it was the video ref who advised him to send him off

Bazal

Post Whore
It really is terrible refereeing...Jason Robinson has clearly got a preconceived idea about the discipline of the Sharks like Hollywood used to. That send off was disgusting, the worst call I've ever seen, the penalty on Donnelly was soft as anything, not checking the Watmough try (and missing the forward pass) but checking the most recent Sharks try made no sense. Niether of these guys should referee another game

lsta5838

Juniors
I feel sorry for the sharks. I hope they end up winning this one!

I am looking foward to Ricky in the press conference

S.R.

Juniors
Gee a spoiler alert might be nice. Inconsiderant prick.

I fail to see the need for spoiler alerts, especially when the game is live on tv.

If you don't want to know scores, don't go on forums???

Anyway, these refs are shyte.... or is it more than that?

Apey

Staff member
I agree with Tezza. I was going to go back in time and watch this one you f**kwits.

Alex28

Coach
The polite thing to do would have been to put a spoiler alert in the heading. Isn't the whole point of the Game Day Spoilers forum to stop people spoiling results for people who don't want to know the score in the main forum?

El Diablo

Post Whore
The polite thing to do would have been to put a spoiler alert in the heading. Isn't the whole point of the Game Day Spoilers forum to stop people spoiling results for people who don't want to know the score in the main forum?

the thread title doesn't have the score or give any indication as to who is even leading the game

Bazal

Post Whore
Didn't we already have this sook from folks who were too thick to realise an NRL forum may have NRL spoilers last week?

Alex28

Coach
You hover over the heading and the first thing that comes up in the preview is Cronulla leading 10-0. So if you had no idea what was happening in the game and you see what the thread is all about - the game is spoiled...a pretty major turning point of the game is revealed.

But what it mostly says about this forum is that most people couldn't give a f*ck about other people and only about themselves and their own opinions. Want to talk about the game currently on? Talk about it in the right forum.

mickdo

Coach
If there's any justice the Sharks will win. Can't see it happening tho.

OT, LU seriously needs a better ISP. This thing just crawls to a halt on weekends...

mickdo

Coach
You hover over the heading and the first thing that comes up in the preview is Cronulla leading 10-0. So if you had no idea what was happening in the game and you see what the thread is all about - the game is spoiled...a pretty major turning point of the game is revealed.

But what it mostly says about this forum is that most people couldn't give a f*ck about other people and only about themselves and their own opinions. Want to talk about the game currently on? Talk about it in the right forum.

Stay off the internet dickhead

adamkungl

Immortal

More accurately, most people couldn't give a f*ck about people who go onto an NRL forum and don't want an NRL game to be spoiled.

El Diablo

Post Whore
You hover over the heading and the first thing that comes up in the preview is Cronulla leading 10-0. So i-

if spoiler was in the title that would still occur

it's obvious the topic is about a game currently in play but the topic title does not spoil the game if you were to watch it later

Latest posts