What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly and the refs - the adoring relationship continues

ashee9

Juniors
Dude - I'm a Manly fan - and totally agree. You guys deserved to win that game. More heart. More passion. Better passes. Better go forward.

That send off was ridiculous.

I don't think you'll get many arguments from Manly fans this week. The better team lost mate.

I apologise for that. Taking nothing away from Cronulla - Manly were pathetic.

Thats very classy of you. We need more people like you around these forums.

It's already all over red rover for Manly.

i hope your wrong, they have this habit of playing sh*t in matches they are expected to win and then come out and play brilliant footy against teams that are higher in the eight, hopefully the second team turn up next week, and also for the finals seris.....they have been the same for the last 10 years......bloody hell it can get frustrating

CrazyEel

Bench
Thats all I need to say - the standard of refs and lack of consistency in this game is farked
That's all that needs to be said.

In 50 years of following RL IMO this current lot is without doubt the most inconsistent and incompetent bunch of merkins that have ever been foisted on our game.

The just keep adding more officals to a game and making it even worse!

runatme

Bench
what a knob if u dont want to know the swcore dont come on rugby league forum farkin redneck

God-King Dean

Immortal
Theres no justice, Mitch brown gets smashed in a high shot 5 mins from FT....no penalty, two mins later manly get a dodgy penalty that leads to the winning try.....back to the 80's when manly had everyone in their pockets.

I really wish he stayed down.

lsta5838

Juniors
I feel sorry for Sharks. Definately robbed.

- Send off was a joke
- Manly niggling in ruck and no penalties
- Manly's second last try, the week before against the Gold Coast, the Sharks had pretty much the same try disallowed
- With 3 or so minutes to go, one of the Sharks players gets hit high, but plays the ball, should have been penalty 40m's out, which Covell could have kicked and gotten 4 point lead, or kicked it dead and gotten it back from a 20m drop out. But somehow the refs missed that one

BigSteveo

Juniors
Luke Covell's post-match interview on ABC Grandstand summed it up.

He absolutely gave it to the refs.

What a disgraceful performance from those sh*theads in pink.

No doubt there's bunch of pissed off Sharks and Tigers (their finals' hopes are now officially over) fans today.

What did he say?

I just hope Cronulla avoid the spoon next week, hopefully beat Souths (which would also let us finish above them :D), it would be incredibly unfair for them to finish last after that game today.

Garts

Bench
We did not deserve the win but I will take the 2 points. When the send off first happened I could not believe it but at the end of the day Bailey never returned to the field as a result of the tackle.

Perth Red

Post Whore
All the need now is a striped shirt, mask and swag bag!

Terrible ref'ing generally this weekend. So much for two refs on the field!

Latest posts