What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly & AntiTampering

Bears4Life

Juniors
One has to wonder whether Manly had agreed to sign Orford prior to the 30 June deadline where we had the Monaghan signing controvesery. As you can remember Monaghan had a number of great games when on trial and Manly still refused to resign him.

I wonder whether all this supposed indecision over the past two weeks by Orford is simply a charade to hide the fact that Orford had signed a number of months ago. And that Orford and his management team simply took the Bunnies and the Storm for a ride.

Green Machine

First Grade
Yesterday Roy Masters argued the Storm would be better off without Orford, that Cooper Cronk and Scott Hill combine better together. Maybe, Melbourne saved themselves a lot of cash. Manly now have a lot of money from the cap, sucked up by a few players in the club, especially Orford,

Zaphod

Juniors
lol didnt take long for the bears fans to weasil out of the wood work.

Your clubs dead dude....dead....not coming back the North Sydney Bears are gone.....its 2005 get over it or go back to watching countdown!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Zaphod said:
supermario.....GOLD!

The bears are still dead though!

and your still a wanker
doesnt mean your not entitled to your opinion. The Bears maybe dead but their fans opinions are just as valid as yours. So take some of your own adcice and get over it

Zaphod

Juniors
lol Raider_69 I like your style...you have told it like it is

But you missed one vital point. I never said he wasnt entitled to an opinion in fact I never said his opinion was wrong, or that his post was wrong, unless I typed something between the lines i didnt intend to....who knows, who knows?

I do know that there as yet undiscovered tribes in the amazon that knew that a Bears supporter would come out and claim anti tampering/cap/any rorting they could on Manly

RainMan

Juniors
Bumble said:
The loser in this is Souths. :(

I don't think they were ever in Orford's mind as a possible Club to go to. All paper talk swallowed up by Souths fans I'm afraid to say.

Anasta, Bell, Orford all steered clear. Sadly, for Souths, Piggins does more harm than good.

Snoop

Coach
Dr. Karl recommends a grain of salt be taken with each Bears supporter post that attempts to paint Manly in a bad light. Some posts may require repeat doses.

smeghead

Bench
Does it seem to others that Manly fans have already forgotten about this years season in the hope of not choking next year?

innsaneink

Referee
smeghead said:
Does it seem to others that Manly fans have already forgotten about this years season in the hope of not choking next year?

I wish we got to play em again....certain 2 points.:lol:

Zaphod

Juniors
smeghead said:

Manly over achieved in the first half of the season. With monas at half back and some of the others in the team there is no way we can win. we will be lucky to make the 8

mightybears

Bench
Zaphod said:
lol didnt take long for the bears fans to weasil out of the wood work.

Your clubs dead dude....dead....not coming back the North Sydney Bears are gone.....its 2005 get over it or go back to watching countdown!

piss off

Latest posts