What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly are gonna get smashed on Monday night *spoiler alert*

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
Why? Why Storm?
Ok Im here to face the music, bad game by Melbourne I was off in my prediction.
Manly I underestimated, theyre a great defensive side and really showed us up on the right where we havent conceded a try all season.

Im eating humble pie dont worry about that.

At least you didn't run away and hide like many have before you. But you should never count your chickens before they hatch in this competition. Manly are a much better side then anyone in this forum or in the media want to give them credit for. Melbourne will obviously be back though, they don't play so poorly for too long.

eagles4eva

Coach
Why? Why Storm?
Manly I underestimated, theyre a great defensive side and really showed us up on the right where we havent conceded a try all season.

Good to see you were man enough to face up, well done

Eaglebuzz

Juniors
Did you mean to post this in the state of origin thread?

This WAS a SOO thread for about 3 pages.

As for the topic of this thread, this is exactly why you gloat AFTER a game and not before it. Speaking of which.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

_snafu_

Immortal
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ha

Dutchy

Immortal
He deserves a massive spray, but I cant really be f**ked. Dont want this idiot to kill my awesome winning buzz.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Why? Why Storm?

Nice man-up my friend, well played sir!
Very few man-up in here

:clap:

stormbati

Bench
I was really confident of it happening too! Anyway..
I've got a new prediction, red hot too, put your house on it,
Manly and Dragons in the Grand Final!!

Noa

First Grade
Manlys positivity won them the game.

Storm, like they have all year, didnt want to come out and play football. Absolutely pisses me off some-tomes the style we play. We come out in the 2nd half with a positive attitue and looks what happens.

And why on earth does Bellamy insist on his backrower ALWAYS getting the ball before Inglis. Queensland use him much better then we do.

Daddycool

Juniors
I was really confident of it happening too! Anyway..
I've got a new prediction, red hot too, put your house on it,
Manly and Dragons in the Grand Final!!

Dragons in a Grand final??? Settle down.

I realise your probably feeling a little foolish at the moment, but get grip on yourself! The Dragons haven't won a Premiership for 30 years for a good reason, they crack under pressure. Even though none of them can bring themselves to admit it....they choke.

Fein

First Grade
Dragons in a Grand final??? Settle down.

I realise your probably feeling a little foolish at the moment, but get grip on yourself! The Dragons haven't won a Premiership for 30 years for a good reason, they crack under pressure. Even though none of them can bring themselves to admit it....they choke.

Get with the program Seagull, it's 11 years and they haven't won a thing.

Daddycool

Juniors
11 years without a Grand Final appearence and 30 without a Premiership. Whatever way you want to look at it, it boils down to the same thing, the Dragons choke come finals time.

Therefore to suggest that the Dragons will be in the Grand Final, is to imply they handled the pressure of the sudden death Prelimanary final. History and their reputation would suggest otherwise.

Last edited:

clarency

Juniors
Perhaps what he means is... It's St George Illawarra Dragons. Not St George Dragons. They only began 11 years ago.

nz eagle

Juniors
As a manly fan I thought you would smash us at home too.

We just brought our A game in defense, no one can match our pack if we play like that.

Anyone heard about Inglis?

I also wanna say that I think Robertson is one of the most underrated wingers, he gets heaps of tries in big games and hardly makes an error - what more could you ask for.

eagles4eva

Coach
As a manly fan I thought you would smash us at home too.

We just brought our A game in defense, no one can match our pack if we play like that.

Anyone heard about Inglis?

I also wanna say that I think Robertson is one of the most underrated wingers, he gets heaps of tries in big games and hardly makes an error - what more could you ask for.

Agree; be interesting if Wolfman can get back on the wing, I wouldn’t drop T-Rex or Robertson at the moment

stormbati

Bench
Agree; be interesting if Wolfman can get back on the wing, I wouldn’t drop T-Rex or Robertson at the moment

T-Rex is such a massive threat, close to the line 1 on 1 youde just about back him everytime.
Robertson is one of the most consistent players at Manly over the years and is your best winger.

Latest posts