What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly are gonna get smashed on Monday night *spoiler alert*

^_^

Juniors
Cmon mate watch the Ali G movie - in Da house i got an indian mate with that last name (batti) he doesnt get it when i say it either its jst a laugh haha

Oh & Inglis was f**kn lazy as he didnt jump for that ball which was our first try & wtf was he doing sitting on the wing at one point...oh well f**k them manly won & the STORM got physically smashed haha wooot!

nz eagle

Juniors
Agree; be interesting if Wolfman can get back on the wing, I wouldn’t drop T-Rex or Robertson at the moment

Yeah that will be interesting, I really hope Dessie doesnt move Robertson to fullback, he does not belong there.

If Wolfman was back next week, he wouldnt be making my team at the moment, will be a tough decision for Des to make.

stormbati

Bench
Cmon mate watch the Ali G movie - in Da house i got an indian mate with that last name (batti) he doesnt get it when i say it either its jst a laugh haha

Oh & Inglis was f**kn lazy as he didnt jump for that ball which was our first try & wtf was he doing sitting on the wing at one point...oh well f**k them manly won & the STORM got physically smashed haha wooot!

Oh ok, ive never seen that movie, but the word Bati means and old Warrior in the Fijian language, hence why the Fiji RL team is called the bati.

Latest posts