What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Brothers in Red V.

possm

Coach
What?! Do possm and frank know about this? I already had them penciled in as my 1 and 13 for next season.
Yea and the rorters were out there in the media boasting they were offering Tedesco 1.3m to scare other clubs off. The contract he signed was for 700k and that is what cap space he is taking up as well.

I'm sure he got his 1.3m but how he got it only he and uncle Nick know.

Gareth67

First Grade
Yea and the rorters were out there in the media boasting they were offering Tedesco 1.3m to scare other clubs off. The contract he signed was for 700k and that is what cap space he is taking up as well.

I'm sure he got his 1.3m but how he got it only he and uncle Nick know.

Undoubtedly possum , he received more than the figure that was being bandied about , plus that lovely little beach side unit at Bronte and the latest Ford Mustang that uncle Nick had shipped out for him all the way from the U .S of A .

Latest posts