What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Hate

El Diablo

Post Whore
:lol:

so why has this forum suddenly been inundated with Manly supporters over the last few weeks with non stop whinging about anyone saying anything about Manly?

they'll vanish again soon and won't be missed

Fibroman

First Grade
I don't hate Manly, I just feel sick every time I think about those grubs and how they can mix with the humans the way they do. Their fans are nice, although they should be taking auto erotocism to the next level, More choke on the neck and less rub on the knob.

Bruce Manifold

Juniors
Look regardless of what you think of them..And I hatem..They were the better team on the day..Rose prob should have spent some time or the whole game in the bin but ..manly deserved to win..NOW ...how they got there prob deserves more attention..imo..just my 2 cents..brucey

Loudstrat

Coach
No.......most have been happy to have our team simply make the finals this year.
Pfft! You miss the finals and you get a lynch mob for your coach you gherkin!
There was the initial frustration at some of the refereeing decisions against Manly......particularly in the first 5 mins of the match, if you were to read in the Broncos forum, you'll see most of us copped it on the chin.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=391645 35 pages of you lot copping it on the chin :lol: The f*cking border moved, all NSW people thought like Gus, and you were deathriding manly just to get back at everyone in their state!!!!!!

Jason Maher

Immortal
I know you Moanly fans like to think you're the most hated, but I'm afraid you only come in third. Saints and the Storm have you covered, at least in this place.

ManlyMania

Juniors
:lol:

so why has this forum suddenly been inundated with Manly supporters over the last few weeks with non stop whinging about anyone saying anything about Manly?

they'll vanish again soon and won't be missed

plain and simple - you are jealous - others arent but you are.

to_ddeath

Coach
Manly seem to be 2nd in the hate rankings on here. Waiders takes first place every time he posts....

T.

AuDragon

Juniors
Pfft! You miss the finals and you get a lynch mob for your coach you gherkin!

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=391645 35 pages of you lot copping it on the chin :lol: The f*cking border moved, all NSW people thought like Gus, and you were deathriding manly just to get back at everyone in their state!!!!!!
cant_fix_stupid-12939.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Please continue giving your hate to the Mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. WE HATE YOU TOO! :lol::crazy::lol::p
Sorry Luv Beaver, you'll have to wait in line. Only took a few posts for the thread to turn. Poor Murfaroo and Tonearm, still smarting over Oct 3, 2010.

They can only wish for half of the hate that we enjoy.
32-8
26-0 in the second half

Ladmate

Bench
I know you Moanly fans like to think you're the most hated, but I'm afraid you only come in third. Saints and the Storm have you covered, at least in this place.

Rabbits are up there, as well as the Bulldogs, Roosters and Tigers.

Loudstrat

Coach
Responding to AU, who thinks Brisbane won the comp because a bean counter thinks they are great at preparing players for AFL:

lobotomy-affordable.jpg

Hutty1986

Immortal
Manly seem to be 2nd in the hate rankings on here. Waiders takes first place every time he posts....

T.

:lol: The vast majority of people have him on ignore I think. Oxygen thief and like his geniused mate moffo, can't even troll successfully

AuDragon

Juniors
Responding to AU, who thinks Brisbane won the comp because a bean counter thinks they are great at preparing players for AFL:

lobotomy-affordable.jpg
After all that happened, you want me to move into your asylum? :shock:
I knew the place couldn't be much good, but now I kinda feel sorry for you. You never really had a chance... :roll:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Seems Manly are heading down the same road as Newtown, small club who just can't keep pace with where the elite level is heading, more sympathy than hate tbh!