What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly or Storm

Who will win it in 2008

• Storm

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Manly

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters

Jasdragon

Juniors
Now that the scum are out :lol:, which is the lesser of 2 evils Storm or Manly? It's a hard one, I prob won't know who I'm going for till kick off. But at the moment I think the Storm will win.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Neither, really.

The match is on at around 8am where I am so I think we will start VERY early on the beer and pretty-much disregard the actual match result.

Neither team is that close to Premierships tally so it doesn't really matter.

RedVDave

First Grade
I will be going for Manly in this one I thought Melbourne would win the comp all year but Smith, White & Hoffman are big losses for them plus they have played 3 very physical games of footy this past month. Not to mention they are my most hated team, Manly are not much better but I would rather them win it.

The Preacher

First Grade
I think Manly might just get the chockies. They're on a roll and wont be as overawed as last year. It should be close but I think the sea birds may just get over the line.

As long as Jeremy Smith (and maybe Ballin?) comes through the game ok, who cares about the result.

Wishful thinking maybe, but I wouldn't mind seeing a few punch-ups though. I'd like to see someone give it to that low-life Crocker in his last game in the NRL. He's had it coming for a long while.

Jono1987

Juniors
Don't really care to be honest. However i do hate Melbourne, so I'll be cheering the Sea Eagles to victory...i hope.

sting

Bench
don't care i hate melbourne more than anyone else but in the end it won't affect my life either way...

i won't even be watching the grand final anyway i'm never able to

dannyboy

Juniors
Manly in a cake walk 20+.

The Storm played sh*t...the Sharks were a city load of the stuff.

Jasdragon

Juniors
The Storm will never be smashed with a defence like they have. The Storm just have it all over the Sea Eagles just like we do over the Bronco's :D.

Cagey Mac

Bench
It’s Manly’s last chance IMO
A lot will depend on Orford’s kicking game and whether or not Cronk is suspended
I feel that Manly have one choke left in them for ‘08
Stewart V Slater will be a cracker of a match up
Don’t like Stewart much, Don’t like Slater at all
I won our local footy tipping comp and get a case of Coopers from each of the losers
“So who cares!!”

timma

Juniors
I don't like either team but i'll go for manly because they are a sydney team . it will hopefully be a good grand final unlike last year's grand final