What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly players threaten Dally M boycott

Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sneagle

Juniors
Stick to footy lads. You've got a game on this weekend, in case you'd forgotten as well.

Leave defending Brett to his lawyers and the courtroom.

Bulldogs 13+ will be firming as we read...
wow your making it too easy 13+ HAHAHAHAHAH Every Manly supporter would love to take those odds.....
GO MANLY.....

effnic

Bench
You have to laugh at how many people read a title of a thread, skip the article and just come in and blast lol. f**king geniuss.

Cloud9

The other evidence left that would incriminate Brett is the neighbour's video.
Imagine if it was his brother?

Loudstrat

Coach
bahaha manly. I can't wait till they protest this in seven months time. way to make an impact boys!

Next, they'll hold their breath and refuse to eat dinner........

(YEs, I know - no threat, but)

The other evidence left that would incriminate Brett is the neighbour's video.
Imagine if it was his brother?

:lol: What are you on about now you nuffie?

It seems that they are actually denying this threat, but I would support them wholeheartedly if they decided to boycott the event. Just to express their lack of respect towards the administration.

I hate Manly, always have and like many delight in their plight, but come on guys n girls. The media are squeezing everything they can out of this just like they have with Bird and Carney etc. The media is who should be criticised and attacked by fair minded people. They twist and sensationalise everything they can to sell papers and get you to watch their programs. Their reporting is hardly ever brought to account and who suffers? Players reputations and the game itself.

We all can see and understand that Bird, Carney, Stewart and Watmough have behaved like fools and treated their position as professional Rugby League players, with contempt and brought the game itself into disrepute, but these guys are the minority and the players / clubs who do the right thing deserve support.

The focus should be on the football, not on the idiot factor in the game.

Heads up Manly fans, we at the Sharks know what its like to go through this crap, but your club and team will come through the other side ok.

The Preacher

First Grade
They're going to boycott the Daly M awards......whoop-de-f**ken-do.

I'd like to think this is media bullsh!t manufactured by someone that missed all the big stories.

Eels Dude

Coach
Whingers. Maybe they shouldn't go. Maybe the NRL should ban Manly players from receiving Dally M points as a result. I bet they'd whinge about that.

Latest posts