What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Premier League vs Parramatta next week!!!!!!!!

Manly has made it through to the Grand final qualifier by defeating the Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers today 32-26. Guys, this game is going to be held on Friday with kick off at 5:35pm against minor premiers and arch nemesis Parramatta. So common guys, if you can't get to the game, make sure your on here supporting the boys!

Live updates will once again by available either in this thread, or in the NSWRL forum. So common guys, we may be out of the NRL, but the stars of tomorrow need our support! If you can get on here on Friday afternoon to support the boys, I'll talk to you then. GO THE MIGHTY EAGLES!!

Cheers ;-)

scottyeel

Bench
So common guys, if you can't get to the game, make sure your on here supporting the boys!
If you can get on here on Friday afternoon to support the boys, I'll talk to you then
Are you f**king serious? Get on an internet forum to support the boys while they're playing. LMFAO.
You are a f**king freak!:lol: :lol: :lol:

effnic

Bench
scottyeel said:
Are you f**king serious? Get on an internet forum to support the boys while they're playing. LMFAO.
omg f**k off troll.

scottyeel said:

They're are some people that can't get to the games f**kwit!! So at least we are making an effort to support our boys! Now f*ck off back where you come from!

ultrasinter

Juniors
scottyeel said:

what..as aposed to you, who's life is so ridiculously sad and boring, that u come to other peoples forum read their sh*t, and then post stupid posts...not to mention waiting for a reply and then come up with more garbage.

hey i think shazzas calling you...darren got his head stuk in the tiolet again....
f**ken bogans.

anyway we beat the tigers today...and they had heaps of first grade palyers in their team...so it was a dam good performance. does anybody have any info on the halfback i think...his like a freak by all acounts, australian school boys ext..

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
They're are some people that can't get to the games f**kwit!! So at least we are making an effort to support our boys! Now f*ck off back where you come from!

LOL you are fogetting none of the westies work Scuba.

effnic

Bench
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Hes from parra can u blame him for not going back. Everytime i drive threw that sh*t hole all i can smell is the parramatta river which is used as a dump and the cartman song 'in the ghetto' goes off in my head its disgusting.

scottyeel

Bench
Touchy, touchy boys. Keep up the internet support fellas, I'm sure the players feed off it.:lol: :lol: :lol:

scottyeel

Bench
effnic said:
Hes from parra can u blame him for not going back. Everytime i drive threw that sh*t hole all i can smell is the parramatta river which is used as a dump and the cartman song 'in the ghetto' goes off in my head its disgusting.
Don't you mean everytime your "special" bus drives through Parramatta.:cool:

scottyeel

Bench
I dunno where your info came from Scuba but I hope we can meet in the Grand Final instead.;-)
finals.jpg

VB Premier League Results (September 15 - 16)

Sunday, 17th September 2006

The St George-Illawarra Dragons and Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles will join the Parramatta Eels and Newtown Jets in the final four of the 2006 VB Premier League Final Series as the competition enters the final rounds.

The Dragons Premier League side completed a treble of victories for the Red and White side with a convincing 50 – 12 victory over the Canberra Raiders at Aussie Stadium on Friday night, whilst on Saturday night, the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles were too strong for the Balmain-Ryde Eastwood Tigers, winning 32 – 26.

The Dragons will now face minor premiers, Parramatta, at Telstra Stadium next Saturday, whilst the Sea Eagles will take on the Newtown Jets at Aussie Stadium on the Friday night.

Results:
Friday, September 15:
St George-Illawarra Dragons 50 defeated Canberra Raiders 12 at Aussie Stadium

Saturday, September 16:
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 32 defeated Balmain-Ryde Eastwood Tigers 26 at Aussie Stadium

Fixtures:
Friday, September 22:
5:35pm - Newtown Jets v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at Aussie Stadium

Saturday, September 23:
3:30pm - Parramatta Eels v St George-Illawarra Dragons at Telstra Stadium
http://www.nswrl.com.au/article.php?id=167

Angry_eel

First Grade
effnic said:
it was jamie lyon and his contract not parramatta river. Now you've got him.:lol:

ultrasinter

Juniors
scottyeel said:
I dunno where your info came from Scuba but I hope we can meet in the Grand Final instead.;-)

:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

you sir are a f**king idiot

talk about bogans being stupid...prime example right here

get of the weed pindick

scottyeel

Bench
ultrasinter said:
:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

you sir are a f**king idiot

talk about bogans being stupid...prime example right here

get of the weed pindick
:roll: And I thought school holidays didn't start for another week. Does your parents know you're home today.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
scottyeel said:
:roll: And I thought school holidays didn't start for another week. Does your parents know you're home today.

Once a bogan-westie, always a bogan-westie. :roll:

Latest posts