What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly releases Watmough.

Kiwi

First Grade
Still hardly a worse pack than the one that finished equal with the minor premiers in 2014. It's not a massive concern. Buhrer and Ballin are probably 2 of the most underrated forwards in the game. We've needed size for a long time and it looks like that problem is one step closer to being rectified. We've got some promising young blokes coming through. I have faith that Toovey knows what he's doing. Manly have shown for many years that they have plans and more often than not, those plans prove fruitful.

You have Lui in your pack your argument is invalid.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I genuinely think Mateo and Mason will kick on at Manly. It's just the place for them to get a good kick up the arse. Toovey will definitely make that happen.

Burwood

Bench
If Mason was such a horrible part of that team, what the hell do you call Daaaaaarius Boyd?? He was nothing but divisive the entire season, but Uncle Wayne was more than happy to take him along for the ride.

So my point was that Uncle Wayne did not cut Mason due to causing team disharmony as there was a bloke in the team FAR more disruptive to team culture who was not cut. Understand?

Reading an article on Stone today, it sounds more like Mason was brought to Newcastle by Bennett to help bond the coach with the playing group, not to bring the playing group itself together. The players were having a lot of trouble buying into the whole "Bennett Ball" philosophy and Willie helped sell it to them.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Reading an article on Stone today, it sounds more like Mason was brought to Newcastle by Bennett to help bond the coach with the playing group, not to bring the playing group itself together. The players were having a lot of trouble buying into the whole "Bennett Ball" philosophy and Willie helped sell it to them.

Interesting.

But according to the know all gibberer posting earlier they got rid of him because he was cancerous :roll: