What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Sea Eagles vs Cronulla Sharks *Live Updates*

Y2Eel

First Grade
wittyfan said:
That little twerp will get shown up against class players. What goes around, comes around as they say.

He could be the next corey hughes.. at least he is playing for the right scummy team...

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
wittyfan said:
That little twerp will get shown up against class players. What goes around, comes around as they say.

Cronulla are simply dreadful at the moment. They couldn't beat time with a stick.

12.5% of the NRL season gone.

No sign of Witt. Burns has a try to his name. Orford has his kicking boots. And wittyfan as no hope. Add to that the Sharks suck. Could be suicide coming.

wittyfan

Referee
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
12.5% of the NRL season gone.

No sign of Witt. Burns has a try to his name. Orford has his kicking boots. And wittyfan as no hope. Add to that the Sharks suck. Could be suicide coming.

Burns has never been a player and never will be.

And Witty needs to go and find a decent coach to play under.

Briza

Juniors
wittyfan said:
Burns has never been a player and never will be.

Did you watch the match?, Burns will go close to MOM - so if he's nothing it show's little for your halves pairing.

wittyfan

Referee
Briza said:
Did you watch the match?, Burns will go close to MOM - so if he's nothing it show's little for your halves pairing.

I did watch it. Kimmorley and Dykes have been ineffective for far too long now, just like the rest of the team.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Briza said:

Stu galbraith would have been close to Man of the match no one really stood out in the many sharkies game tonight.. forwards did alot of the hard yards tonight...

Hurriflatch

Referee
wittyfan said:

To Newcastle: Michael Witt
To Manly: Jamie Lyon
To Parranatta: Kurt Gidley or Jarrod Mullen

I've got $20 that says this will happen

any takers?

Y2Eel

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
To Newcastle: Michael Witt
To Manly: Jamie Lyon
To Parranatta: Kurt Gidley or Jarrod Mullen

I've got $20 that says this will happen

any takers?

I like it.. not only do parra get a young up and comming 5/8

the witts get reunited:lol:

Briza

Juniors
wittyfan said:
That is true, but I think Witty needs a coach that will give him a decent crack.

around 20 full games in a top 8 NRL side is a fair crack imo?, not bagging him as he does have potential - but for the amount of NRL games he has played he is too inconsistant.

Latest posts