What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Sea Eagles vs Cronulla Sharks *Live Updates*

Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
TN_015-That's%20what%20happened%20to%20our%20pumpkin.JPG

What does this mean, idit?

effnic

Bench
isnt that 2 weeks in a row pumkin head has cost them a game. Who know if he didnt miss that kick 20-20 but after all its Covell i was more pissed off wen he got binned than shark fans we played better when he was on the field.

Garts

Bench
c_eagle said:
Ffs. The game changed the second Dunley got on the field.

dont think it was all his doing but I did just watch the replay and he did do some good things.

however when Kylie comes back from suspension would you rather Cuthbo or Dunley drop of the bench? For me Dunley should, he may play well in some games but he also has brain explosions that can be very costly. Surely someone else can provide the quick dummy half runs he does!!!!

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
wittyfan ur such a drama drag queen get over it burns ripped your pathetic team apart as did stewart and wats with you cheap shot merchants trying to injure stewart everytime he had the ball raper must think he is the deadliest weapon we have....... i agree.

Cronulla were that feeble that even I could have caused them problems last night. Burns is the sort of player that has one good game in about 25.

Cheap shot merchants? This is coming from someone whose team includes Shayne Dunley???? If The Weed can't cop some hits then maybe he should play soccer.

Cletus

First Grade
Harold Bishop said:
Dunley has fallen off IMO. Bring on Ballin

He has a bit. I'd rather see Monas on for 80 mins at hooker and another foward on the bench.

Garts

Bench
wittyfan said:
Burns is the sort of player that has one good game in about 25.

quote]

so you came to this conclusion after watching him play premier league last season? good to know you get to watch Manly play even though they are not your side.

Clock watcher

Juniors
At first I found Wittyfan's Dribble funny, but it has got a point where it is annoying. you need to see a doctor mate. Your infatuation with a 2nd rate hack who should ave been left in parra reserve grade where he belonged is frightening. Travis Burns is a up and coming bright star, Witt just doesn't cut it in 1st grade. Anyone who has the slightest of a clue can see that!!!!!