What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly the best Backrow????

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
Do you realise you're a goose with NFI Cliffy? What are you, 10 years old? Not once have you ever answered any posts of mine with anything but crap like that.

In other words, I'm right about the fact that Manly's juniors are pathetic, they are a club built completely on other clubs players, and if injuries hit they'll go straight back to the bottom, where they belong.

And to think I used to wonder why everyone hated Manly. Must be because of their stupid supporters such as yourself.

I give you crap because you go off half-arsed with no basis for your arguement and are more biased thar BBSF.

Other players?! And this coming from Parramatta doing the most off-season recruiting...

I suggest going back to the Parra forums, you look like a goose every time you post.

Kiwi

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
In other words, I'm right about the fact that Manly's juniors are pathetic, they are a club built completely on other clubs players, and if injuries hit they'll go straight back to the bottom, where they belong.

Riddell, Tahu, Morris, Morrison, Muckert, Henderson, Cannings, Peek, Perenara, Peterson, Stringer, Wagon, Widders.......... :roll:

Why didn't you just write "I'm a f**king idiot" instead of what I just quoted? It would have saved time.

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
ParraDude_Gay =
wank.gif

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Go back to primary school cliffy, you tool. I haven't heard that insult for years, trust an idiot like you to use it again.

Parramatta do make alot of signings, but the fact is they also have the best Junior development in the game, the same reason other clubs take all of our juniors. Our coach doesn't use the kids, that's the problem. We are either at the top or near the top of every single division except First Grade, and while that isn't good, it still says our juniors are awesome. When Smith leaves at the end of 2006 and (hopefully) JT takes over, he'll use the lower grade players alot more and we'll have a more successful team.

Donald, Hill, Hicks, Witt, Monaghan, Kite, Dunley, Heckenberg, Leuluai, Cleal, Alberts, Tutt, Mullane, and those are just the ones who have made first grade debuts and I'm certain I've missed at least one or two.

I'm a f**king idiot? I've just listed one player from Manly for each of the ones you mention Kiwiand those Manly recruits don't even go back that far. Donald was the oldest signing there, Manly got him for 2003. Wagon was signed 6 years ago, and you say Parra are worse? :lol: Tools.

Kiwi

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
Go back to primary school cliffy, you tool. I haven't heard that insult for years, trust an idiot like you to use it again.

Parramatta do make alot of signings, but the fact is they also have the best Junior development in the game, the same reason other clubs take all of our juniors. Our coach doesn't use the kids, that's the problem. We are either at the top or near the top of every single division except First Grade, and while that isn't good, it still says our juniors are awesome. When Smith leaves at the end of 2006 and (hopefully) JT takes over, he'll use the lower grade players alot more and we'll have a more successful team.

Donald, Hill, Hicks, Witt, Monaghan, Kite, Dunley, Heckenberg, Leuluai, Cleal, Alberts, Tutt, Mullane, and those are just the ones who have made first grade debuts and I'm certain I've missed at least one or two.

I'm a f**king idiot? I've just listed one player from Manly for each of the ones you mention Kiwiand those Manly recruits don't even go back 3 years. Wagon was signed 6 years ago, and you say Parra are worse? :lol: Tools.

Dumbasses.

The Eels juniors were apparently "awesome" last year, when the Eels went on a spending spree. Shows how awesome they are :roll:

And you really are an idiot if you have a go at Manly over signing players considering the eels current squad. The Wagon excuse, pulease, Hill has played how many games for the club?

And you mention the players you listed for Manly only go back 3 years, you really are a fool, only WAGON from the players I listed go back more than 3 years for the Eels, and maybe Widders. You've got nothing, but please feel free, keep digging, this really is quite humerous.

And the Eagles are currently rebuilding after the failed merger that nearly saw them go under, so one would expect not many juniors coming through in comparison to other clubs. Whats your clubs excuse?

Kiwi

First Grade
Oh and show me where I said the Eels are worse????? You can't can you????? Just making it up as we go along are we.

This is like taking candy from a sleeping deaf, dumb and blind mute.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Donald is the only one they signed for 2003. The rest are from 2004/05. Take out Hill (even though he's played for alot of clubs), and that's still only one less than Parramatta, but nobody ever mentions that.

Widders, Wagon and Petersen were all there prior to '03. Morris and Peek were both signed for 2003. The others were all for 2004/05. That's less than Manly, not by much but still less. And you called me a f**king idiot for saying Manly were more.

Kiwi

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
Donald is the only one they signed for 2003. The rest are from 2004/05. Take out Hill (even though he's played for alot of clubs), and that's still only one less than Parramatta, but nobody ever mentions that.

Widders, Wagon and Petersen were all there prior to '03. Morris and Peek were both signed for 2003. The others were all for 2004/05. That's less than Manly, not by much but still less. And you called me a f**king idiot for saying Manly were more.

No I called you a f**king idiot for throwing stones whilst sitting in a glass house.

Obviously it's too hard for you to see it's extremely stupid to have a go at a club for something your club does JUST as much. And it doesn't matter how long a player has been at a club, a bought player is still not a junior after 6 years. Does that fact Fittler was at the Roosters for the best part of a decade take away from the fact he was a Panther first, or Tallis a dragon first? I don't think so.

Latest posts