What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly v Broncos: How many will they get?

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I can't see it being more than 30k, and wouldn't at all be surprised to see Broncos fans nearly match Manly "fans"

ByRd

First Grade
When we played the Broncos in the 2006 prelim at the SFS on a Fri night we got just under 30k which was pretty sh!t. Hopefully it gets over 30k.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Why is everyone so worried? Manly drew 30K plus against the cowboys and warriors in the past.

I'm expecting 30K to be the minimum.

Brutus

Referee
Ticket prices are ridiculous for a game they should be doing everything to sell-out.

I reckon they'll get 27-30k.

Had the game been on a Saturday night 29-32k.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
30-35K would be par IMO.

Its a preliminary final to get into the showpiece of event of the NRL season, of course the tickets are going to be more expensive than normal. Try getting tickets to a major european football quarter or semi final and you will pay astronomical prices.

Cat 1..........Cat 2.............Cat 3

Adult $70.00 $50.00 $30.00

Pensioner $60.00 $40.00 $25.00
(Aged, War, TPI, Invalid & Disability)

Junior
(4-15yrs) $50.00 $30.00 $20.00

Family (2A+2J) $200.00 $140.00 $85.00

Ron's_Mate

Bench
but but but .. it's Friday night and the traffic over the Spit bridge will be awful ... also it's on at a bad time for families - kiddies won't get to bed until late if we take them ... plus the tickets are way too expensive ...

Evenflow

Bench
They should lower prices to get more in the gates. I am thinking of taking an American to the game but won't do it if the prices are too high.

No they shouldn't. It's the prelim final FFS with the winner having the right to play in the GF. Given that shouldn't be cheapened whether it be by ticket prices or the importance of the game in general just because Manly fans are too lazy to get their fat arses off the couch.

Nobody is making them pay $70 to attend, while i know everybody's story is different there's three price points to cater for all peoples circumstances so there's absolutely NO excuse for it being too expensive. Say we appease the Manly scum this year by lowering the prices just to get them off their arses to go to the game, what happens if say the Dragons meet the Dogs next year in the prelim who would draw a much bigger crowd, why should their fans be "punished" paying full price just because they want to see their team play? f**k that, one price for every team and that's it.

They're exactly the same prices as they are for the game down here which for a prelim they're more than reasonable and i can't believe there's calls to lower the prices just because a teams fans won't travel. I'm sure there's plenty of other opposition fans who's team didn't make it who'd be MORE than happy to pay the money regardless of what category it is just to see them have a chance to make the GF.

Harden the f**k up Manly fans and go and support your team.

ceagle

Bench
No they shouldn't. It's the prelim final FFS with the winner having the right to play in the GF. Given that shouldn't be cheapened whether it be by ticket prices or the importance of the game in general just because Manly fans are too lazy to get their fat arses off the couch.

Nobody is making them pay $70 to attend, while i know everybody's story is different there's three price points to cater for all peoples circumstances so there's absolutely NO excuse for it being too expensive. Say we appease the Manly scum this year by lowering the prices just to get them off their arses to go to the game, what happens if say the Dragons meet the Dogs next year in the prelim who would draw a much bigger crowd, why should their fans be "punished" paying full price just because they want to see their team play? f**k that, one price for every team and that's it.

They're exactly the same prices as they are for the game down here which for a prelim they're more than reasonable and i can't believe there's calls to lower the prices just because a teams fans won't travel. I'm sure there's plenty of other opposition fans who's team didn't make it who'd be MORE than happy to pay the money regardless of what category it is just to see them have a chance to make the GF.

Harden the f**k up Manly fans and go and support your team.
I would accept this from other fans but after the Storms poor effort last Sunday afternoon. STFU.

Latest posts