What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly V Dragons - 8 May 2010

SerbDragon

Coach
Hola guys, love the new section! Great idea.

I Just bought some hosting space and am in process of creating my own little web site to host my photos. Mrs Serbdragon took a load of fotos on saturday (i was pissed and cbf) and ill post em up as soon as i get the template etc ready.

heres 1 of me and linnane in full flight

DSC_0212.jpg

SRB_SEA_EAGLE

Juniors
Maybe a caption contest to go with the pic/s ?
Looks like your tearing a hammie there brother ?
or maybe looks like you've been sniper-ed by someone from the maccas across the road.

Hola guys, love the new section! Great idea.

I Just bought some hosting space and am in process of creating my own little web site to host my photos. Mrs Serbdragon took a load of fotos on saturday (i was pissed and cbf) and ill post em up as soon as i get the template etc ready.

heres 1 of me and linnane in full flight

DSC_0212.jpg

get rid of that idiot on the left and you got yourself a great photo :)

SerbDragon

Coach
DSC_0221_resize.JPG

DSC_0222_resize.JPG

That'll do.

Next time ill post the link to my gallery once its up rather than taking up disk space here.

If any1 is after any of these fotos in hi res, let me know and ill send em over to you. These have been scaled down drastically.

Full res size is approx 11-12mb raw format and 4286 x 2832 in size.

SerbDragon

Coach
Aint she a beaut! Nikon D700 just bought it, still learning to use the f**ker, need a bloody uni degree to operate it but so far im very happy with it.

ps: i took the 2 titty shots, then went back to the beams

boxa777

Coach
Sweet pics chief.. the cinematography with James in the distance giving off the Gimme a S chant is sensational haha..