What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly v Dragons Thread - Everything.

Daddycool

Juniors
So from the above comment Daddycool I take it you attend many of the Dragons games each year, apart from the 2 (maximum) we play manly ?

I was referring to the majority of comments made by Dragons fans on this forum. However, in regard to your question.... No, I wouldn't attend any of the Dragons games during the year unless it involved Manly.

Just out of curiosity, how many Sea Eagles games (not inc. the Dragons) would you attend each year?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Thought I'd drop in to say well done for Saturday night. Really a fine performance. NO denial here & no excuses.

Outplayed lock, stock, the f**kin lot.

Hope the rep season is ok on you and the R23 match will be a cracker only a few weeks before the finals at Kogarah.

KKW

Juniors
Congratulations Manly, far too good for us last night - was at the game, and it was highly disappointing ... comfortably our worst performance of the season, and comfortably your most consistent 80 minutes of footy.

Even with all our players out (ignoring the season-long injuries, we had Weyman, J Smith, Saffy, Nightingale, Scott out last night and Costigan went down early in the 2nd half), I thought our defence was pretty solid apart from a couple of bad reads by Brett Morris, who was clearly very jaded after the previous night's Test match. I feel that Manly probably would have scored 40 or 50 against most other sides last night, as you guys were pretty much camped inside our 30m zone for 70% of the match.

You guys only have 1 player left to come into your team (Rose), as D Williams won't be selected ahead of T Williams/Robertson/Farrar on current form, and Stewart is out all year, whilst we have 6 to come back (including 1 incumbent Aus rep, 2 incumbent NZ reps, and 1 incumbent QLD rep).

It's hard to take too much out of last night's game given all the circumstances ... everything else we already knew:

1) Manly will make the top 4.
2) St George will make the top 4.

After that, who knows!

Looking forward to the re-match later in the season, hopefully both sides can be at full-strength!

Congratulations again on a fine win.

Well said. Except who's saffy and scott? They wouldn't make the bench at Manly. If both teams are full strength in RD 23 Manly should still smash them up like they did on sat night.

Latest posts