What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly v Parramatta

Stagger eel

Staff member
let the "chest beating" begin from both sides of the fence!!...have fun kids as long as it's good and clean and not personal.

Hurriflatch

Referee
When was the last time Manly won at Parramatta?

2004: 52-12 (S-C-O-R-E-B-O-A-R-D )
2003: 25-14 (not sure of the score but it was Hindy's 1st game back from the ankle injury and he got man of the match, Judas fended off Brett Stewart and dislocated Stewarts shoulder)
2002: 19-6 (Muzza v Hoppa II, Only a month before Parra had lost by about the same score at Brookvale which was Muzza v Hoppa I )
2001 (Beagles): 32-26 (Something like that I remember it was a high scoring game at the end of the year when Brian was resting a number of stars in the lead up to the finals)
2000: 16-14 (Burty sideline conversion to win the game from a Dave Kidwell try)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
When was the last time Manly won at Parramatta?

2004: 52-12 (S-C-O-R-E-B-O-A-R-D )
2003: 25-14 (not sure of the score but it was Hindy's 1st game back from the ankle injury and he got man of the match, Judas fended off Brett Stewart and dislocated Stewarts shoulder)
2002: 19-6 (Muzza v Hoppa II, Only a month before Parra had lost by about the same score at Brookvale which was Muzza v Hoppa I )
2001 (Beagles): 32-26 (Something like that I remember it was a high scoring game at the end of the year when Brian was resting a number of stars in the lead up to the finals)
2000: 16-14 (Burty sideline conversion to win the game from a Dave Kidwell try)

it doesn't mean manly aren't a chance.

fish eel

Immortal
I'm pretty sure we won in 2001, it was the last round/home game before the finals wasnt it and they had the JJ shield presented to them?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Hurriflatch said:
The last time Parra played Manly with Hindmarsh on Origin duty

Parramatta 52
Manly 12

also coming off the by there have been 3 winning sides (Raiders beating Knights, Tigers beating Bulldogs and Storm beating Souths) and 6 losing sides.

Since when does 6 wins from 9 = 90%

and last time we weren't sitting equal first after 9 games of footy :D

i have better things to do than go and check what the actual % was, just from memory i knew that a lot more teams lose coming off the bye than win. And i was right, the amount is doubled.

i can see why every man and his dog come over here and troll this forum, even when you post a non-bias game review with the prediction being a parra win.....you still get bagged!

would you of been more receptive if i had of come in here and proclaimed parra to be the worst team in the comp and we are going to whoop their butts by 50?

Stagger eel

Staff member
©eloquentEEL said:
get there early guys, or you could spend the 1st 20 minutes of the match outside the gates.

good call!

if your expected to roll up at 7:20 buy a ticket and walk in think again.

PRE PURCHASE YOUR TICKET!!!!!...and that message is for both Manly and Parra fans.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
fish eel said:
Bugger the Manly fans.

They can wait outside.

you do want a crowd over 5,000 don't you hehehehe

anyway, thanks for the word of warning.

i have heard it has been a shambles this year, but i spose that is sort of a good thing, it means that you're not going too badly ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mayor_Quimby said:
you do want a crowd over 5,000 don't you hehehehe

anyway, thanks for the word of warning.

i have heard it has been a shambles this year, but i spose that is sort of a good thing, it means that you're not going too badly ;-)

it was a shambles only once, but that was due to Wests tigers fans who don't really want to see their lower grades go around and decide that turning up at kick off time is appropriate.

Latest posts