What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly v Parramatta

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
anyway, back to the footy!

monaghan v smith should be a key battle.

*i have my fingers crossed that Eric Grothe Jnr gets picked for NSW* hehehe

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mayor_Quimby said:
anyway, back to the footy!

monaghan v smith should be a key battle.

*i have my fingers crossed that Eric Grothe Jnr gets picked for NSW* hehehe

Guru won't be picked but the battle of the halves will be awsome.

Agent Mulder

Bench
eelavation said:
it was a shambles only once, but that was due to Wests tigers fans who don't really want to see their lower grades go around and decide that turning up at kick off time is appropriate.

Thats so true, I didnt have one problem getting into the Parra V Tigers game, just turn up an hour before the game you have no worries.

As for Parramatta having a sh*t season, We beat Melbourne away and Smashed The Cowboys, No other team can say that, only The Sharks.

Eelementary

Post Whore
CC_Eagle said:
Been looking forward to this game for weeks..

Got roped into my cousins 18th instead..Not f**king happy at all.

I know how you feel.

I have my mate's 21st on Friday.

Garts

Bench
good luck boys, well not really. lol

should be close one!!! but we all know the comp this year is unpredictable.

not sure if I am going as I dont usually go any further west than the pacific highway. waiting to hear if a mate who is a Parra fan wants to go, if he is then I will make the trek.

Garts said:
good luck boys, well not really. lol

should be close one!!! but we all know the comp this year is unpredictable.

not sure if I am going as I dont usually go any further west than the pacific highway. waiting to hear if a mate who is a Parra fan wants to go, if he is then I will make the trek.

It will be funny watching Manly supporters getting lost coming out west, Parra will have to delay the start of the game. I think there will be a record number of those GPS street directories being switched on.

Latest posts