What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Vs Parra FIRE UP Thread!!

effnic

Bench
CARNNNNN EAGLESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
f**k i just saw the ref tips have changed now.
Parra: 22
Manly: 16
Mom: Archer

gong_eagle

First Grade
effnic said:
CARNNNNN EAGLESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
f**k i just saw the ref tips have changed now.
Parra: 22
Manly: 16
Mom: Archer

your Wrong !!

Parra: 14
Manly: 26
Mom: Archer ;-)

slippery nipeel

Juniors
Parra - Chokin for over 20 years - WTF!!

Maybe you were not born in 82 & 83 when we kicked your arse in the GF!!! When was the last time you beat us in a GF moron!!

slippery nipeel

Juniors
How is the most over-rated team preparing this week.

Rumour has it your most over-rated player is scared to play against Parra. Maybe Des will pull some strings and get the game transferred to Brookie, so he does not have to cop the spray off parra fans he so richly deserves!!

gong_eagle

First Grade
Rumour has it Hagan Has the Parra team next door at the pool practising their Diving :sarcasm::lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
What a tough game. I think Manly will win this one, all the pressure imo is on arse to belt them after the Lyon incident, plus Manly have a gun side and we have a few injury problems.

RainMan

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
What a tough game. I think Manly will win this one, all the pressure imo is on arse to belt them after the Lyon incident, plus Manly have a gun side and we have a few injury problems.

Parra has been playing well and are always tough at home. Hopefully it is a dry track. The crowd will give you the edge for a win imo.

jabroni

Juniors
slippery nipeel said:

Maybe you were not born in 82 & 83 when we kicked your arse in the GF!!! When was the last time you beat us in a GF moron!!

Well lets see...last final you guys won was in 1986, you do the maths.

canteen worker

Juniors
The Parra Slime are shooting themselves in the foot in what they post on this forum. Manly supporters don't need to do anything but laugh at them. :lol:

We may not win this weekend but the Jamie Lyon stuff goes on and on and on ...... (They need to win more than us.)

You'd think they never had another player. I can't wait for the boos from the morons on Sunday. Has Foi got his elbows sharpened? Which head is going to try to remove this year?:lol:

effnic

Bench
slippery nipeel said:

Is this guy serious???? He sure aint helping parra fans look any smarter. I was born in 83 buddy and guess what im 24 years old now if someone were to ask me are you over 20 years my answer would be yes numb nuts.:lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Dutchy said:
This thread needs a little bit more f**k Off Parra in it

you need a troll thread but no one seems to post in here

see you on Saturday guys

break a leg