What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly vs Parramatta Match Day Info

Parramatta Eels v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Parramatta Stadium
29/7/2006

7:30pm - NRL (Eels v Sea Eagles)
5:30pm - Premier League (Eels v Sea Eagles)
3:50pm - Jersey Flegg (Eels v Sea Eagles)
3:40pm - Gates Open

TICKETS

Online Ticketek: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=EELS06
Ticketek Agencies: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/Outlets/agency.aspx
Including the Manly Leagues Club outlet

Sea Eagles Season Ticket Holders
Visiting Team season ticket holders who wish to take advantage of the NRL $8 deal will be required to redeem the offer at the Box Office on gameday only.

The offer is valid for the North and South Terraces only. The offer is subject to availability and there are no upgrades.

SUPPORTERS BUS

Departure:
Manly Leagues Club at 4:15pm SHARP
Cost:
Football Club Members - FREE
Non Members - $20.00

PARKING AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT

Shuttle Bus Service
The Parramatta Eels run a free shuttle bus service on game day from Parramatta Railway Station, both pre & post game.
Patrons are asked to check operating times for each game from the Football Office on 8843 0300.
Train & River Cat Services
Both train and River Cat services run to and from Parramatta, and are within close proximity to Parramatta Stadium. Please check timetables with the State Transit Authority on 13 15 00.
Car Parking
There is no public parking within Parramatta Stadium. There are a number of public car parking areas in the Parramatta CBD, which are a short walk to Parramatta Stadium:
Hunter Street Car Park Facility
*600 vehicle capacity
*Entrance off Macquarie Street
*Door to door - 3 to 4 min walk
Erby Place Car Park Facility
*800 vehicle capacity
*Entrance off Erby or Horwood Place
*Door to door - 4 to 5 min walk
Horwood Place Car Park Facility
*600 vehicle capacity
*Entrance off Horwood or Erby Place
*Door to door - 5 to 6 min walk
*Note a number of smaller facilities are located in the area, or residential street parkinghttp://www.sydneyolympicpark.com.au/visiting/transport/car_bus_parking

For timetable info see www.131500.info

chileman

Coach
I'm 99% sure I'll be there for this one, so if you can let me know where the majority of you are sitting I'll come and join you of course :D

blocker6969

Juniors
chileman said:
I'm 99% sure I'll be there for this one, so if you can let me know where the majority of you are sitting I'll come and join you of course :D

hey amigo i`ll be sitting on my lounge at home,u can rock up bout 6.30pm if u wanna:D :D :D :D

Dutchy

Immortal
Best way to get there from Morriset (bw Gosford and Newcastle) by freeway or by train?

Latest posts