What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly - Where are they?

Mr Saab

Referee
CliffyIsGod said:
Nuffy backline, well you are on the ball today.

We all know that, so to still be sitting in the top four with players like Terry Hill and out of form players like Scott Donald make it even better.

Next time you state the obvious, make it something interesting.

oh full credit to be up in the top 4 at this stage of the yr, but i cant see it lasting. Good luck staying in the top 8.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Lol at this thread... St George fans were MIA the first 10 games, then came out of the woodwork when they started winning.

Dog-E

Juniors
CliffyIsGod said:
That was said a week ago, then you got smacked by Melbourne...

:lol:

Well, sorry - but not by me it wasn't!

And u got smacked by...well, i forget who actually - but nor do i really care!

i DO know little Witty is sitting out this week for getting a little too frisky and rubbing his hand accross someone's cheek in a loving manner last week! :lol:

Youve giot BUCKLEYS this week! :D

So all's i know is it's "as u were gentlemen" - still only 5pts between us & you - depite u having such an 'STELLAR' season - and us having such a "STINKER'

Come on - That really the BEST u got!?!? :p

circling eagle

Juniors
What sort of complete w@nker would come out saying how good their team is when we have been spanked the last few weeks?? Honestly get a clue. The Manly fans are still here, they still comment on topics, but do you really find it surprising that there are no threads saying how good we are going?

Bottom line is, we are still up there, from round 3 people have stated over and over agian that come May, June, July we will be cellar dwellers again, hasnt happened yet. We are outta form, but it only takes one big win to turn that around.

Disco

Bench
I'm still here, just focused on any topics that say Orford or Bell or Player movements

Dog-E

Juniors
circling eagle said:
What sort of complete w@nker would come out saying how good their team is when we have been spanked the last few weeks?? Honestly get a clue. The Manly fans are still here, they still comment on topics, but do you really find it surprising that there are no threads saying how good we are going?

Bottom line is, we are still up there, from round 3 people have stated over and over agian that come May, June, July we will be cellar dwellers again, hasnt happened yet. We are outta form, but it only takes one big win to turn that around.

The only reason this is an issue...is that there wasn't ONE thread round here just a few short weeks back - that wasn't mercilessly hijacked en masse by some dumb@rse Manly fan or other - sticking it up anyone and everyone they came accross!!

A few losses tho - and ok, SOME of u are still around - but belieeeeeeve ME - the main culprits of all that previous GARBAGE - are M.I.A :lol:

Theyre gonna get HAMMERED when they return tho...wherever Maly are on the table! :lol:

Because after all...If there's ONE thing wore than a poor loser - it's a poor WINNER!...And sadly - a lot of u Manly fans - are BOTH!!!

eagle_eye

Juniors
It's interesting how the dogs fans lose faith so quickly , they win the premiership last year but was it only at a game a few weeks ago they attracted 8000 against the storm? (correct me if I'm wrong). So dogs fans when we're playing a home semi at brookie and your out of the top 8 come back and ask how we're travelling.

Rammo

Juniors
gregstar said:
is it just me, or are those proud-as-punch manly fans from over a month ago occupied elsewhere at the moment?

you couldn't find a thread that wasn't infected by their arrogant filth which displayed the contempt they felt for the rest of the comp as in seasons past.

come back manly fans! sure - your team is starting to look like a slapped backside, but we all still love you!;-)

hmmmm, what goes around comes around. If the Dragons fall into a slump as they regularly do, expect to recieve similar treatment.

Rammo

Juniors
eagle_eye said:
It's interesting how the dogs fans lose faith so quickly , they win the premiership last year but was it only at a game a few weeks ago they attracted 8000 against the storm? (correct me if I'm wrong). So dogs fans when we're playing a home semi at brookie and your out of the top 8 come back and ask how we're travelling.

Actually take back what I said about gregstar in my last post, you Manly fans deserve what you get. Apologies to gregstar.

eagle_eye

Juniors
lol mate I was just answering the question posed to Manly fans - "Where are they?" And last time I checked we were 4th:D

Rammo

Juniors
eagle_eye said:
lol mate I was just answering the question posed to Manly fans - "Where are they?" And last time I checked we were 4th:D

But you had to bring another side like the Bulldogs into it, typical Manly supporter.

Rammo

Juniors
At least last year when we made the 8 we won the comp. It'll be interesting to see if Manly do the same thing, you don't remember who made the top 8 in 20 years time.

eagle_eye

Juniors
O'Meley said:
But you had to bring another side like the Bulldogs into it, typical Manly supporter.

Yeah I think this thread was started by a dogs supporter so I apologise if I made any reference to the dogs:?

Dog-E

Juniors
eagle_eye said:

Wht, are u @&*#$ Rebecca Wilson in disguise or something??

You do the same amount of research before you open your yap anyway!! :lol:

That is for games at the SHOWGROUND my man - We Dogs fans don't LIKE the Showground - and we vote with our feet!...thankfully the club LISTENS to us - and as of 2007 - there will be NO MORE SG for us!! :D

Plus we only play the weaker, and interstate teams there, such as Melbourne and - theyre fans DON'T travel well!

But back 2 the point - watch how many we draw to the PEnrtih ganme next friday mate - thats at Telstra - AND it's a live TV game - We'll still draw 15,000+ - EASY!!

Buut - never let irrefutable logic get in the way of a good story, eh EE?...THAT'S the way!...There's a desk waiting for you over at the tele! ;-)

Dog-E

Juniors
eagle_eye said:
Yeah I think this thread was started by a dogs supporter so I apologise if I made any reference to the dogs:?

He is no Dogs fan!... A saints fan I believe...?

and we all know how much Sainst fans just LOOOVE Dogs fans - and vice cersa!! ;-)

Assumption is the mother of all f&ckups, eh!!? :lol:

Latest posts