What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly won't win the comp *spoilerS*

BWNB

First Grade
tbone10 said:
you are a f**kwit and know f**k all about rugby League

discuss

I know Manly should of won with the amount of ball they had last night :lol:

Ice777

Bench
Mary said:
I'm a big fan of Orford - halfway through the game tonight I thought he had the Blues number 7 jumper sealed - but he did kind of blow it towards the end with a couple of silly mistakes and some dumb options.

There's an origin spot up for grabs so it's no surprise he never made the most of his chance. Happens every time.

As i have said all along Manly have the potency of the Tigers 01 side (which was abject at best). They were playing a team down the bottom of the table, had a 14-5 penalty count in their favour and still couldn't win. Orford is a hack. Lyon is going to take Anasta's RLW award and is fat to boot. Stewart is a turnstyle and cannot tackle. Hicks zzzz, King zzz. Nuffy FC. Will not get near the grand final. This comp has 4 sides that can win it. Melb, Cowboys (though i don't think they have the class needed at centre to win it), Tigers, Parramatta.

Mr Saab

Referee
Forget the 15/5 penalty count or whatever it was, just look at Manlys #7....and there is the reason why they wont win the comp

Hahah. One game and it's the second coming is it ?
Soward is a hack.
2 coaches with 3 comps behind them think he's garbage
Nathan Brown who would struggle to coach the oz side to beat the renown u11s thinks he can play.
Good halfbacks don't get released

Mr Saab said:
Forget the 15/5 penalty count or whatever it was, just look at Manlys #7....and there is the reason why they wont win the comp

They are so predictable. Lyon is a fat hack and does steve bell do anything but come in of his right foot. The only thing more predictable in rugby league is second man ball to lockyer follower by a second man ball to hunt. It's only done 17,826 times a season

Cletus

First Grade
Mr Saab said:

Maybe. I didn't think he was that bad last night, just not very good. The penrith forwards dominated last night so I don't think all the blame can go on Orford. He's no Johns though is he? Penrith spread the ball really well which showed up the manly defence.
I'm just glad we've got the bye next week.

Ice777

Bench
I don't blame Orford solely for the loss, i don't think you can blame any one player for any loss. I'm just commenting on the deficiencies in Orford's game alone and nothing else when i comment. I do think he's a good player, it's just that errors seem to creep into his game more often than not when it counts.

Dutchy

Immortal
We got outplayed. Simple.

The fact that we had a huge match vs Storm the week before and half our squad feeling crook with a virus didnt hekp our cause.

But no excuses. Got the bye next week. Good Timing, have a break boys, get well and come back and flogg the Rabbits at Brooky..

BWnB - Never ever ever compare us to the 40 Year Old Virgins again!

wittyfan

Referee
themanonthehill said:
As i have said all along Manly have the potency of the Tigers 01 side (which was abject at best). They were playing a team down the bottom of the table, had a 14-5 penalty count in their favour and still couldn't win. Orford is a hack. Lyon is going to take Anasta's RLW award and is fat to boot. Stewart is a turnstyle and cannot tackle. Hicks zzzz, King zzz. Nuffy FC. Will not get near the grand final. This comp has 4 sides that can win it. Melb, Cowboys (though i don't think they have the class needed at centre to win it), Tigers, Parramatta.

Well said.

BWNB

First Grade
scottyj said:
We got outplayed. Simple.

The fact that we had a huge match vs Storm the week before and half our squad feeling crook with a virus didnt hekp our cause.

But no excuses. Got the bye next week. Good Timing, have a break boys, get well and come back and flogg the Rabbits at Brooky..

BWnB - Never ever ever compare us to the 40 Year Old Virgins again!

They have a f**kn sh*t halfback just like us!
You wont win a title with him there!

Latest posts