What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly

walker smith

Juniors
I wouldnt call O'Dwyer useless...hes a decent footballer without setting the world on fire! Hes actually a pretty good backup and therefore decent value. I wouldnt start him ahead of a few others but i certainly wouldnt hesitate to call on him to do a job in the event of injuries to others!

Stagger eel

Staff member
walker smith said:
I wouldnt call O'Dwyer useless...hes a decent footballer without setting the world on fire! Hes actually a pretty good backup and therefore decent value. I wouldnt start him ahead of a few others but i certainly wouldnt hesitate to call on him to do a job in the event of injuries to others!

yes, but there's a fine line between decent and useless.

nickraider

Juniors
Hope you guys smash the crap out of Manly - especially that f**kwit Hill. Seriously though, you guys should win comfortably. Looking forward to the clash - Eels by 20!!

Good luck guys and for the rest of the campaign.

Stagger eel

Staff member
nickraider said:
Hope you guys smash the crap out of Manly - especially that f**kwit Hill. Seriously though, you guys should win comfortably. Looking forward to the clash - Eels by 20!!

thanks mate,

any other to watch out for other than Kennedy?

attamarrap

Juniors
nickraider said:

yeah thanks mate I think thats bullsh!t what he said about Ian hindy he has been a very good 1st grade footballer I'm sure he's still got a few friends at parra who'll want to get stuck into tezza for him

dazeely

First Grade
nickraider said:

Much appreciated champ. With Hindy , Vella and Fui out I feel its a much closer game than expected. Not a chance in hell we will win by 20. A very close game with us hopefully falling over the finish line.

One thing is for sure - each and everyone of us eels supporters would like nothing more than to give those scumeagles what for. Lets hope the team agrees. If not maybe they should talk to Ian Hindmarsh.

dazeely

First Grade
stiff-meister eel said:
True my friend but Manly have nothing going for them except for Kennedy

You hit the nail on the head there. B-E-N K-E-N-N-E-D-Y = D-A-N-G-E-R

Now thats what I was talking about......

nickraider

Juniors
Manly might have beaten a seriously injury stricken Raiders side Dazeely, but they've got nothing on you blokes. You will win and win well this weekend. (Comments from the super coach 'Matt Elliott'!!!) :lol: See Hill is talking it up again! Hope Ben Smith or Timama snap him in half! :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
N.Hindmarsh_Fan said:
Guys, I am up at his stupid hour having a panic attack, are we going to beat Manly in the semis is all I can think about! Now, this i what I am thinking, they always turn up for us, they have a full strength side, Ben Kennedy, no Hindy, no Vella (Maybe) no Fui (Maybe), (I might sound negative but I dont mean to be I am just staing the obvious). So our side will look like this:

Mckinnon
guru
smith
tahu
burt
morris
smith
cayless
riddell
stringer aka stinga
robinson? for hindy
morrison
wagon? I hope

bench will be pj, widders, cannings? peek? (I rate peek highly, but dont like cannings, too slow around the ruck for mine)

Now with this team, would we beat them? Would we fire up and play to our potential? Maybe I am awake now tired as hell talking absolute sh*t but I need to be reassured! I know we have the strike power and the ability and our coach is an excellent tactition, but I hope we are not complacent in the fact that we have a second chance even if we loose. I mean going back to the canberra and newcastle games, we knew that we would remain in second and IMO we were complacent!!!!! sh*t I need some prosac or something. GO YOU EEEEEELLLSSSSSSS!!!!!

You're not sriously suggesting that the top Manly team is as good as the Top Eels team minus a few stars, are you?

The Eels will not lose this Sunday.

there, I have spoken.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
we will not lose....IMO if we do we dont deserve to be there
The only thing we have to worry about manly is not getting any injuires in the game!

Hellsy

Immortal
nickraider said:
You will win and win well this weekend. (Comments from the super coach 'Matt Elliott'!!!)

That was a good speech he gave, I was at that game and up at the function afterwards.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I can't see why anyones worried about Manly, look at thier recent form

Latest posts