What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly's bench

Frenzy.

Immortal
BAHAHAHAHA

You'll enjoy the day better knowing the result spide. Might be lonely though. :)

effnic

Bench
Frenzy. said:
Is interesting and I think Hasler has got it wrong if that's what he's going with.

I'm guessing Cuthbertson is to be the "impact" player but he's not creative - he just finishes. Nothing creative on that bench at all. Add that to no Monas, no Burns, Lyon at 5/8 etc etc and they are going to struggle to score tries this year.

Looks like Ballin has to play 80 and he's not set the world on fire so far.

Prediction - Brett Stewart to get into dummy half as often as possible.

Orford is so ordinary that I think he's the only player in history not to of outplayed Noddy.

We can defend these merkins out of this game if we plug the ruck well.

IMNSHO

INTERCHANGE
Josh Perry,
Luke Williamson,
Adam Cuthbertson,
Mark Bryant

The named run on team

Brett Stewart,
Michael Robertson,
Steve Bell,
David Vaealiki,
Michael Bani,
Jamie Lyon,
Matt Orford ©,
Jason King,
Matt Ballin,
Brent Kite,
Anthony Watmough,
Glenn Stewart,
Steve Menzies

Cuthbo not creative? And our team is so ordinary as you put it, well its gonna be very embarrassing for you when your team gets bent over by such an ordinary team.

Inferno said:
Maybe I am missing something, I do not rate stewart at all and don't know how he ever played rep footy.

I could honestly think of at least half a dozen fullbacks who are better than him.

Pick up the remote and watch a rugby league game you bloody genius, most uneducated comment i have seen since 1876 :roll: .

Special K

Coach
that witt signature is probably the funniest thing on this forum. Its funny how much witt looks like a forum member called half-man

surely you will go back to Sullyfan now but?

Surely

Post Whore
effnic said:
Pick up the remote and watch a rugby league game you bloody genius, most uneducated comment i have seen since 1876 :roll: .

That would have to be the best put down i have seen since well 1876, keep up the good work.

Inferno

Coach
effnic said:

lol, wipe the cum off your tv screen and you will be able to see CLEARLY what everyone else see's. He's solid, very quick, and not much else.

Fullbacks I'd rate ahead of him
Mini
Bowen
Mckinnon
Slater
Hodgson
Wesser
Hornby

Inferno

Coach
Now you are talking crazy JC

I was talking about better, Simmo and Stewart are dead equal!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Inferno said:
lol, wipe the cum off your tv screen and you will be able to see CLEARLY what everyone else see's. He's solid, very quick, and not much else.

Mini
Bowen
Mckinnon
Slater
Hodgson
Wesser
Hornby

Kearney

gong_eagle

First Grade
Inferno said:

Mini
Bowen
Mckinnon
Slater
Hodgson
Wesser
Hornby

thats probably why you are not a Aussie selector :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Special K said:
that witt signature is probably the funniest thing on this forum. Its funny how much witt looks like a forum member called half-man

surely you will go back to Sullyfan now but?

Another poster here (forget their name but they were a Dragons supporter) also was a Witt lookalike!

Too much time has passed for me to go back to Sullyfan. :eek: