What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly's Season now officially OVER!!

BlueEyes

Juniors
And your team Wobbygong would be? Hahaha cheap suit we shall see, yes changes need to be made but the Sea Eagles have always been a class act. "No one likes us, we don't care" ring a bell.

BlueEyes

Juniors
Playing team you fool. Its like disputing that Australia is a good country because its run by that w%$&#r Rudd.

You started a myth thread about every team and one of these season over threads after most losses. You add nothing to this forum but a good advertisement for coat hanger abortions.

winnyason

Juniors
It is not the end of the world markieboy is in heaven, we will be back but please des make foran long term 5/8.
Will hopoate has to play first grade next year wolfman in trouble, chris bailey and tony williams dud sigings JWH will be a big loss long term.

Big joe galuvo will start the way our backrow looks, we just have no idea des has some work to do over summer, Kite has to be looked at as early release just too much dough for no return. We must make a big play at the pommy kid.

Saints fans make me laugh going to choke again, brisbane at home 50 thousand no chance title to storm cam smith a gun killed eagles. Bag us please saints.

Let's hope we don't do the slide down the table next year,Foran must play 6 all year a star, heard monas wants to return to oz any chance?

Ending the finals system sucks.

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
You win some you lose some. As I have said before, at least I can watch last years grand final dvd and remember what a great day that was. Some people in this forum who like to take the piss haven't even experienced that feeling before.

Everyone of you would have gladly taken an early exit from the finals this year had it meant your team had won the centenury grand final 40-0.

bozo's bum

Juniors
All is good in the world when the filth from the northern beaches are out! We do not wish to hear your bleatings anymore!! Even with refs help you have managed to drop out you useless bunch of mercenaries wearing maroon.

^_^

Juniors
bozo.jpg

^_^

Juniors
bozo.jpg

nah Bozo just got bored following you around you terd.....also double posting is a sign of geniusation hahahaha yes even when you add some smiling emoticons to try and trick us.... arghh there is no emoticon for the way i am feeling bahahahahah TWAT!

eagles4eva

First Grade
Oh a spelling Nazi, oh how big you are “keyboard hero”, does it make you feel important correcting people grammar????

^_^

Juniors
bozo.jpg

Dude dont bag bozo the clown, i mean after all your named after his bum you bumf**ker hahahah did you like to f**k alot of bum in bumf**king school you bum??

hahahahaha

Hey at least us manly fans can take jokes right :p

eagles4eva

First Grade
All is good in the world when the filth from the northern beaches are out! We do not wish to hear your bleatings anymore!! Even with refs help you have managed to drop out you useless bunch of mercenaries wearing maroon.

Where else do we dicuss it you tool????

eagles4eva

First Grade
bozo.jpg

Dude dont bag bozo the clown, i mean after all your named after his bum you bumf**ker hahahah did you like to f**k alot of bum in bumf**king school you bum??

hahahahaha

Hey at least us manly fans can take jokes right :p

Yes we can, I have copped heaps from friends and family, and I love it, was a disappointing year, but such is the wonderful world of NRL, but this useless tool, increasing his post count with crap.....:roll:

I think he is the love child of Ronny the tool???

^_^

Juniors
Yeah if only i could get to be Bozo the clown for a bit longer hahaha he sounds like a happy fellow

nah seriously but its all good this is jst some fun i feel like a massive weight has been lifted since we know we had our chance for the season....i wouldnt trade supporting the Eagles for all the premierships in the world hahahah

hey Bozo who the f**k do you support geek?

Latest posts