What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly's week 1 opponent

gong_eagle

First Grade
Now that the Tigers are finished for 07
pick an option

(OPTION 1)
if the
Eels beat the Broncos &
Rabbits beat the Chooks
MANLY WILL PLAY THE DOGS

(OPTION 2)
If the
Eels beat the Broncos &
Chooks beat the Rabbits
MANLY WILL PLAY THE RABBITS

(OPTION 3)
If the
Broncos beat the Eels &
Chooks beat the Rabbits
MANLY WILL PLAY THE EELS

(OPTION 4)
Broncos beat the Eels &
Rabbits beat the Chooks
MANLY WILL PLAY THE DOGS

Tommax25

Bench
What about the broncos, if souths lose and brisbane win we play brisbane, which i suppose isnt too bad but i always get nervous about the broncs they seem to have the wood over manly in recent years, although not this year

gong_eagle

First Grade
Tommax25 said:
What about the broncos, if souths lose and brisbane win we play brisbane, which i suppose isnt too bad but i always get nervous about the broncs they seem to have the wood over manly in recent years, although not this year

try the Ladder predictor
http://nrl.com/ on the right hand side

t-ba

Post Whore
Souths. I want Manly to smack the living sh*t out of them.

Failing that, the Broncos.

FirstHitup

t-ba said:
Souths. I want Manly to smack the living sh*t out of them.

Failing that, the Broncos.

That's a bit harsh! Your only chance is to get your Brookvale Penalty Allowance from the referees as usual and you boys rent a Linda Lovelace flick to learn how not to choke. I hope we get Manly as well... easy first round victory against the chokers of the league.

Bring it ON!

c_eagle

Juniors
I don't understand where this choker tag has come from. We haven't been expected to do anything for years.

All these bloody cocky Souths fans around, I just don't get it. They either have very long memories or are just plain stupid.

t-ba

Post Whore
FirstHitup said:
That's a bit harsh! Your only chance is to get your Brookvale Penalty Allowance from the referees as usual and you boys rent a Linda Lovelace flick to learn how not to choke. I hope we get Manly as well... easy first round victory against the chokers of the league.

Bring it ON!

The only Lovelace you've ever watched involved farm animals.

effnic

Bench
FirstHitup said:

Bring it ON!
Dead set this geniused souths fan just keeps getting better and better. Come on parra please win.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I have a feeling you'll be playing us, we've hit brick wall lately and you'll guys will probably put us out of our missery.

groggo

Juniors
eelavation said:
I have a feeling you'll be playing us, we've hit brick wall lately and you'll guys will probably put us out of our missery.

watching the broncs game i beg to differ:crazy:

roopy

Referee
Manly must play the bunnies at Telstra.
The only game in Sydney for the week and first bunnies final in decades will sell out Telstra - we are talking millions of dollars pissed away if they don't.

gong_eagle

First Grade
roopy said:
The only game in Sydney for the week and first bunnies final in decades will sell out Telstra - we are talking millions of dollars pissed away if they don't.

get into the 4 and you will get a top 4 spot
The NRL takes the Gate takings and the clubs get the merchandise and catering

SMOKEY

Juniors
roopy said:

Stuff That!!!!!...:? :roll: BROOKIE is BEST!!!!:cool: :eek: :D

roopy

Referee
gong_eagle said:
get into the 4 and you will get a top 4 spot
The NRL takes the Gate takings and the clubs get the merchandise and catering
i suspect a few million sweetener might change that tomorrow - and win or lose and Manly won't be in a much different position.

gong_eagle

First Grade
roopy said:
i suspect a few million sweetener might change that tomorrow - and win or lose and Manly won't be in a much different position.

get over it

it won't be happening