What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mann Vs Aitken, who deserves the starting centre role?

Who deserves the starting centre role?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Como Connection

First Grade
Aitken wont get dropped any time soon and nor should he.

He’s had 2 good games and hasn’t had any defensive lapses and has been a terror in attack.

I’ve been calling on him to get dropped like most on here but he’s responded so deserves his place for the time being.
Have a look at the Broncos game and watch Aitken rush up in defence and let another try in.
It will happen again and again.
CC

dragonssamy61

First Grade
WTF is Lomax playing Flegg ?? Can someone explain ? Then why is he listed on the NRL team sheet ?

Last he was named in the 21 that they name on tuesday ( as per nrl rules).
Then two days before you play final 19 is named.

He was then put in the flegg squad wich play at kogarah.
And that is where he played.
I think that if not in the nrl he sould allways be playing isp. He has been heavily marked in the isp.
Imo

nontime111

Juniors
Lomax and Aitken for the centres, just get Lomax in there....hell be right...

Mann for Nightys wing and well be right for a ling long time, our only weak link is Lafia and Nighty sadly.... but wed be a powerhouse with them plodders gone

ALSGI

Bench
Lomax and Aitken for the centres, just get Lomax in there....hell be right...

Mann for Nightys wing and well be right for a ling long time, our only weak link is Lafia and Nighty sadly.... but wed be a powerhouse with them plodders gone
Bit harsh mate, but agree 100%

Uplifting

Juniors
Frank I have to agree. He is getting early ball and showing us a few things e.g. you don’t need to be able pass to your winger if you are good enough to get to the try line.

Mann looked good again when he came on too.

Frank Facer

First Grade
And Aitken is very hard to stop 20m or less out from the opposition try line. That was a good try that he scored against Inglis.

Belta

Juniors
Aitken has always been a powerful running centre. I’ve agreed with the criticism he’s got in the past over his poor defensive reads and ball playing and I feel those deficiencies surface here and there, but so far he has really been impressive. Keep it up boys

BennyV

Referee
Definitely has improved but still got done like a dinner by Cody Walker for Souths' first try.
Indeed, but he shouldn’t have been marking Walker. Hunt shot up and missed the tackle, and Leilua didn’t slide quick enough.

Aitken should have completed the tackle, but it’s a different problem than his glaring deficiencies from last year.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
I have been one of Aitken's harshest critics and my criticisims are still justified, but I want to say that he has been one of our best this year. His defence on Inglis tonight was excellent. His carries coming out of our own half were excellent too.
Eaun Kidding are you