What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mann

Reddragon

Bench
Well, im not an Aitken fan. Bad reads in defence and never passes. Still McGregor seems to think Aitken is better than Mann. On what evidence i don't know. I'm beginning to think McGregor is on the payroll of other clubs and has been placed at our club to keep us down.

Last edited:

epDragon62

First Grade
Despite being a fan of Mann's too, let's not get carried away with stats from 7 matches. That is not a compelling sample quantity.

Drag Queen

Bench
I would have mann and lafai as my centre's.
But mary see him as a utility.
Unfortunately he will play him on the bench
l hope not but.
That's where we might differ. I'd like him on the wing or FB. He's a nuggety little player and quite fearless. I still have hope for Euan though, given he has a shitty coach and endured an ongoing injury.

giboz71

First Grade
Not sure why Lafai, Mann and Aitken all got extensions. Given Lomax, Herbert and Garrick are almost ready as well.

Can understand resigning 2 but not all 3. Unless Mann will replace Nighty sooner rather than later,

Last edited:

Bench
Mann has proved himself on the wing. I think he was the leading try scorer in 2016.
He should be given a run on the wing if our current wingers are not up to scratch.

Drag Queen

Bench
Not sure why Lafai, Mann and Aitken all got extensions. Given Herbert and Garrick are almost ready as well.

Can understand resigning 2 but not all 3. Unless Mann will replace Nighty sooner rather than later,
Mann should have ran for his life. F**cked around no end. I can't comment on the other two that you mentioned. I haven't seen them play tbh.