What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mannah Origin???

strider

Post Whore
What did Noddy do wrong?
yeah - i don't think he played bad tbh - was probably one of our better players - we just don't have a quality 5/8 to help him .... lockyer+thurston would have to be up there with some of the greatest halves pairings ever - hard to compete with that if they have their heads on for the game

natheel

Coach
Noddy gone? And gidley to replace him? If this is true that will do me! If anything gidley should go to the bench

hineyrulz

Post Whore
yeah but the press will write anything to write a story .... we lost game 1 last year, made changes and lost again and the press went to town because we didn't stick to a side like qld do .... blocker was right - the press will always find an angle

problem is they picked a dud team to start with this year .... i think we just have to be content to lose the series, piss off bellamy and the selectors and start fresh ..... if we lose game 2 this year, then we have to pick a game 3 side that is all about next year and consider a new coach/selectors for game 3 also (1-2, 0-3, who cares, its another series loss)
Yeah but if you heard Blocker we only lost by 4 points we are not far off them blah blah blah. The scoreline was flattering to anybody who has a brain, clearly he should stick to singing songs on the radio with Raaaaaaaaaay because he offers nothing to the NSW side.

He pretty much said we should keep the same side what a total moron.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Why should Blocker add his name to the list of ex-Origin legends that come out and bag the team?

The team itself is capable (might not be the best, but it is CAPABLE), they just need some support!!

Parra Guru

Coach
Whilst the selectors have a lot to answer for, Blocker was right to fire up at Paul Kent.

He's an opinionated tosser, and very negative.

Snoochies

First Grade
Actually I thought it was Shane Webcke going on about the 4 points we need to find next game. I could be wrong.

i might email buzz and get a pick Hindy or the Blues compain going.
what do you think guys?
maybe we all email him

Tony Bongo

Bench
Firstly Bellamy has to go. Handpicking the first team must mean he pulled their names and positions out of a hat. Also I've always said that I don't like him because he coaches half the QLD side every other day of the week. I can't see him calling Cattledog somehow. The only benefit in leaving Bellamy as Coach for me would be the satisfaction of him being remembered as the biggest failure in Origin history to go with the coach of the NRLs biggest cheats ever.
As for Tim Mannah I can see why he would be considered. He is in great form and has delivered for the Eels when the pressure has been on and others haven't stepped up. I would stick with proven Origin players but won't be disappointed if they put him in.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah but if you heard Blocker we only lost by 4 points we are not far off them blah blah blah. The scoreline was flattering to anybody who has a brain, clearly he should stick to singing songs on the radio with Raaaaaaaaaay because he offers nothing to the NSW side.

He pretty much said we should keep the same side what a total moron.

well yeah blocker was in damage control mode cos he's been involved with the team .... i agree with him, we can't make mass changes now for game 2, but we lose that and fmd the broom needs to come out for game 2 starting off the field

Why should Blocker add his name to the list of ex-Origin legends that come out and bag the team?

The team itself is capable (might not be the best, but it is CAPABLE), they just need some support!!
true - but they need to pick them in the right positions :crazy:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i might email buzz and get a pick Hindy or the Blues compain going.
what do you think guys?
maybe we all email him

in english??

PS: They would love it, and probably run it, cos it's just more negative publicity against the NSW selectors. Hindy doesn't need a Telegraph campaign to get him picked for rep teams. He's obviously in their minds, but he's just not being rated over the likes of Creagh, Watmough, Waterhouse, Lewis, Glenn Stuart, Anthony Laffranchi, etc etc etc

Latest posts