What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marcus Perenara

Utey

Coach
Elia said:
I heard marcus was going to have a baby? I think thats what i read the in the daily telegraph..or is it just me?

Yep his beautiful girl is just about too!

bartman

Immortal
Did realise Marcus was still only 20... sounds like he's committed to a move up north from something I read?

Henry at 26 is useful to have for depth and to maybe help the younger players coming through, but it's a fine balance between how many of these players a club keeps, including the aging first graders who might need to step back and take up that role too.

Elia

Juniors
Prodigal Eel said:
MAN that will hurt comin out of his birth cannal!!!!

haha yeh thats what I thought when I was reading it.. Aww congrats to him, she'll/he'll be a beauty!

1eyedeel

Juniors
Did everyone see Marcus just laying down the law to the guys in extra time, he's definitely taken on a leadership role in that side. I still think his best position is hooker, but its very tough to break into the NRL ranks at hooker these days. I think he'd go alright as well, as a Ben Galea-style lock as well.

Nikki

Coach
filthy_spammers said:
Did everyone see Marcus just laying down the law to the guys in extra time, he's definitely taken on a leadership role in that side. I still think his best position is hooker, but its very tough to break into the NRL ranks at hooker these days. I think he'd go alright as well, as a Ben Galea-style lock as well.

I dont think I will be givin anything away by tellin this story (and our photos will actually show the quote behind the story). I may misquote this a bit as I was a bit intoxicated but this story deadset bought a tear of pride to my eyes.

The boys all had T-shirts made up with their nicknames on the front along with 06 premiers. On the back is "COME WITH ME" and their numbers. We asked Marcus what the Come with Me referred to. He said that every game just before running out onto the field they would say to each other, Come with me to a Premiership.. What you actually saw Marcus saying just before extra time was something along the line of "If we wanna win this game COME WITH ME!!!" (Holic may be able to quote him better than that). Just me sittin at the table there with him found that sooo inspirational..

bartman

Immortal
Cool. Same slogan as the P Diddy/Led Zepplin track that usually plays on Grand Final day too.

Stagger eel

Staff member
talking to Marcus's girlfriend later that night she was almost convinced she was going into labour after that performance...Marcus saved his best till last in fact both brothers did...it's just a shame that consistency has eluded both all year.

strider

Post Whore
Nikki said:
I dont think I will be givin anything away by tellin this story (and our photos will actually show the quote behind the story). I may misquote this a bit as I was a bit intoxicated but this story deadset bought a tear of pride to my eyes.

The boys all had T-shirts made up with their nicknames on the front along with 06 premiers. On the back is "COME WITH ME" and their numbers. We asked Marcus what the Come with Me referred to. He said that every game just before running out onto the field they would say to each other, Come with me to a Premiership.. What you actually saw Marcus saying just before extra time was something along the line of "If we wanna win this game COME WITH ME!!!" (Holic may be able to quote him better than that). Just me sittin at the table there with him found that sooo inspirational..
thats very impressive - we need something like that in our top grade (I don't know, maybe we already do???) .... outstanding game from marcus (and henry) - stood up when it counted

Not taking away too much from Marcus beacuse it was a great performance but the man looks like HE could give birth at any moment!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Not taking away too much from Marcus beacuse it was a great performance but the man looks like HE could give birth at any moment!!

he ripped into Helens chips and gravey last night and washed it down with a couple of Bourbons and Cokes. boy he knows how to eat.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Belly in Brisvegas said:
....and bloody good luck to him to BTW!!!!

yeah..I genuinly hope he'll be thrown a lifeline by a club because he does have alot to offer and watching him lay down the law infront of the boys just before extra time was sight to see.

eelavation said:
yeah..I genuinly hope he'll be thrown a lifeline by a club because he does have alot to offer and watching him lay down the law infront of the boys just before extra time was sight to see.

exactly...that is the sort of stuff we need.

BTW Hells....he is a premiership winner...give him your chips!!!!!!

Latest posts