What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mario

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Wigan Warrior said:
I cant believe the time is nearly here!

Is there anything that can stop this game now???

God hopefully not. Only roughly around 10-13 days now left till i'll be playing Rugby League on PS2! Can't wait.

saints4ever

First Grade
you really wanna know? ok lets see

1 the printers( printing the game covers) break down, delaying the game for a further two weeks?
2 one delivery truck has ripped fuel line, but because all games must be out at the same time, no truck leaves the manufacturers for a further two days?
3 on the way to the eb stores, the front driver suddenly has a cramp and causes a major road accident in which police are called, lawsuits are issued, which delays the game another two months?
4 the wharfies go on strike?
5 finally, when we are all there and see the delivery guy with the games on the mini trolley, eb suffers a major computer breakdown and therefore cannot determine pre orders and we must now wait for another month for it to get restored?

lol i think i got everything covered, but by the way this game is going, and what its gone through to get here im not going to be happy until i am on my living room floor, ps2 on,controller in hand, and hearing "thats my team" ringing throughout the room im not gonna be happy. :D

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
saints4ever said:

1 the printers( printing the game covers) break down, delaying the game for a further two weeks?
2 one delivery truck has ripped fuel line, but because all games must be out at the same time, no truck leaves the manufacturers for a further two days?
3 on the way to the eb stores, the front driver suddenly has a cramp and causes a major road accident in which police are called, lawsuits are issued, which delays the game another two months?
5 finally, when we are all there and see the delivery guy with the games on the mini trolley, eb suffers a major computer breakdown and therefore cannot determine pre orders and we must now wait for another month for it to get restored?

lol i think i got everything covered, but by the way this game is going, and what its gone through to get here im not going to be happy until i am on my living room floor, ps2 on,controller in hand, and hearing "thats my team" ringing throughout the room im not gonna be happy. :D

Bit too far champ.

broncos4eva

Juniors
OK. Firstly, it doesnt matter if the printers are down because all the game covers,etc have been printed prior to now and all that needs to be done is the burning of the PS2 versions. Secondly, thats what you get for pre0ordering at EB if it happens!! If EB don't get their stock on time, this will not delay the game being delayed elsewhere i wouldn't think so im sweet :)

saints4ever said:

then the power goes off for two days

TripleM

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
saints4ever said:

then the power goes off for two days
:lol: :lol:

mikdalton

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
tHe_MaC said:
That all could happen.

You Never Know.

We can't be negative a rugby league game is coming out roughly 10-13 days. YES.

Can't we?

We've waited 7 years for a game, whereve they been? Its only coming out on the Xbox, PS2 and PC, whatabout the Gamecube, GBA or my mobile phone? It ONLY got 7.5/10 in one review, wheres the 2.5 eh? Not good enough, Xbox have obviously got it right and not PS2 mag or that aussie lads mag, theyre obviously fake. Why isn't it a fiver? Why aren't I in the game, I played for my school so why aren't my school team in it? Not enough teams, not enough stadia, not enough blades of grass on the pitch, not enough weather conditions wheres monsoon?

Phew glad I've got that out of my system,

AAARRRGGGHHH WEVE GOT A RL GAME COMING OUT IN 12 DAYS THATS ACTUALLY GOT REAL TEAMS, STADIA ETC AND IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE DOGS BOLLOX!!!!!!!! PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing, thank you Mario, sidhe, trublu etc hope the game sells bucketloads and you make an adequate amount of money, not too much mind cos we want to need to make another one (I'll slip you a tenner if you put the Widnes stadium in next time!)

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
mikdalton said:
pepstar87 said:
tHe_MaC said:
That all could happen.

You Never Know.

We can't be negative a rugby league game is coming out roughly 10-13 days. YES.

Can't we?

We've waited 7 years for a game, whereve they been? Its only coming out on the Xbox, PS2 and PC, whatabout the Gamecube, GBA or my mobile phone? It ONLY got 7.5/10 in one review, wheres the 2.5 eh? Not good enough, Xbox have obviously got it right and not PS2 mag or that aussie lads mag, theyre obviously fake. Why isn't it a fiver? Why aren't I in the game, I played for my school so why aren't my school team in it? Not enough teams, not enough stadia, not enough blades of grass on the pitch, not enough weather conditions wheres monsoon?

Phew glad I've got that out of my system,

AAARRRGGGHHH WEVE GOT A RL GAME COMING OUT IN 12 DAYS THATS ACTUALLY GOT REAL TEAMS, STADIA ETC AND IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE DOGS BOLLOX!!!!!!!! PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing, thank you Mario, sidhe, trublu etc hope the game sells bucketloads and you make an adequate amount of money, not too much mind cos we want to need to make another one (I'll slip you a tit face if you put the Widnes stadium in next time!)

hmmm that had a twist at the end of it!! :D :D

9 days to go I believe...

I may well get nostalgic when I start to play it...recalling the heady days of 95 playing on the Sega Megadrive...taking the Seagulls to glory...

I am sure a few kleenex will be used...some on tears, other for 'other' matter

saints4ever

First Grade
lol sorry champs, just trying to forsee every possible option, so if any do happen (touch wood),or if this godforsaken game that we have all waited so patiently for gets delayed one more time, i can prevent myself from doing something childish, like ummmmmmmmmmmmm kicking my tv down, or ummmmmmmmmm oh i dont know, losing the will to live and jumping off something incredibly high.

I NEED THIS GAME! IF NOTHING ELSE THEN TO ANIHILATE BOREDOM WHILST WAITING FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saints4ever

First Grade
eight days to go

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
kinda tell im exited huh? its weird to think, after being on here for the first time round for months, having gone through all the crap we did, with it being announced, being delayed (countless times, but for good reasons) being impressed with what we saw in screenshots, talking and hounding mario for more info lol, and now its (hopefully, cross my self) eight days away.

Latest posts