What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MArk Geyer joining the Roosters next year

KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
He was a good player 7 years ago. I don't think he has the brains for today's game to be honest.

To make that comment you must have played the game at a high level very recently I take it?

LRC

I think with Gus over seeing things by default...it will be more about attitude and passion rather than tactics and skill sets.

I remember one of my mates making a comment in the Roosters forum simply stating - "Sydney Roosters - Retirement home of the Penrith Panthers". Good to see the trend continuing ;-)

In all seriousness though, this is a great move by the Roosters if this is confirmed.

_Johnsy

Referee
LeagueLegend said:
I'm a little disappointed in MG for selling out his MtDruitt roots for the latte set of the Eastern Suburbs. I suppose it just goes to show that NRL clubs will pay anyone with a hint of knowledge about the game for the chance of improving their fortunes.

People will do anything for a good coffee, I see MG is not different.

Latest posts