What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Geyer reference on channel 9 news

Once Dead

Bench
Mark Geyer has never acted like a dog and hid behind excuses.....he has ALWAYS taken responsibility for his wayward actions.

Funny thing is, Geyer stopped smoking dope a long time ago......but Nasser is a dope, and thats permanent......

Grub, grub, grub, grub, grub. "I'm just his friend"......"Yeah, like cheap coke to a cocaine addict"

Nook

Bench
Weidler is the lowest of the lot. He's not just slimy promoter like Nasser. He's not just a bigmouthed dumbf**k like Mundine. He's the parasitic little slug who sucks on to their underbellies for a free feed.

Of all the crimes against television perpetrated by Ch 9 in recent years surely he is the worst.

Tunguska

Juniors
Geyer will be fired up.

For anyone who missed it, Choder Nasser said words to the effect of:

"For Geyer to call it a dog act - look at him, he went to Penrith, to the Tigers, to Perf. And he was on dope most of the time anyway. So for Geyer to say it was a dog act shows how much of a dog he is himself."

Weidler: "Can I suck you off?"

Once Dead

Bench
The response? Geyer is going to go POSTAL........I bet Weidler or Nasser didn't like the Roast treatment.....cats, grubby, grubby cats.

Once Dead

Bench
Geyer will be fired up.

For anyone who missed it, Choder Nasser said words to the effect of:

"For Geyer to call it a dog act - look at him, he went to Penrith, to the Tigers, to Perf. And he was on dope most of the time anyway. So for Geyer to say it was a dog act shows how much of a dog he is himself."

Weidler: "Can I suck you off?"

HAHAHAHAH I totally believe Nasser saying "PERF" hahahahah

Earl

Coach
Hope MG comes out swinging. All he did was say what no one else in the media has the balls to say.

Feej

First Grade
Geyer would squash the little turd if he got the chance, I'm sure.

Probably off to legal though, for a deformation case. I hope he wins. :)

Once Dead

Bench
Lock your dial onto 2KY, 2SM and unfortunately 2GB tomorrow to hear Geyer unleash some of that old school punishment!

eastsrule

Bench
None was shown in qld at all, so they yanked it here for some reason

Because it was a joke.

As someone said, it was horrible television on so many levels.

Also, why would channel 9 encourage personal attacks on one of it's employees?

The interview played in the Sydney news was live.

Karmawave

Bench
" I just want to firstly say I am in Newcastle for the Anthony Mundine fight at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre on Wednesday night " - Khoder Nasser...

For tickets, which are selling incredibly slowly, please call... :lol:

Latest posts