What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Geyer reference on channel 9 news

Pumba

First Grade
Mark Geyer should knock the f**king dirty grub clean bang out.

MG has the balls to say what everyone THINKS. Always has and always will and I commend him for it.

bartman

Immortal
Weidler... can someone remind me how he ever "rose" to the heights of being a TV sports reporter?

He's garbage, I could probably suggest 100 people from this forum that could do that job better... just based on the intelligence they show in comments posted here alone.

Nook

Bench
i cannot believe nasser is accusing others of being selfish?? WTF? is he mentally defective?

I think he's just defective full-stop. Trouble with these kind of people is that they tend to insidiously suck every ounce of goodness out of people who would have been or could have been decent.

ibeme

First Grade
Khoder has done absolutely nothing to win the support of anyone in that interview. Weidler said on the Sunday Roast that players have been calling him in a bid to sign Khoder up as their manager. After seeing the fallout from this, and the battering SBW is taking from the fans, I'm guessing that those players will be thinking twice.

Khoder's attempts to distance himself by claiming that he does not represent SBW is obviously aimed at protecting himself against legal action. It'll be interesting to see if he leaves SBW to face the music on his own if things turn pear shaped. After the blatently obvious attempt to promote the Mundine fight in this interview, I'm starting to think that he may not be the shrewd operator he's been suspected of being. To deny that he represents SBW now, after meeting with the Bulldogs officials in the past on behalf of SBW seems to almost be a last minute response to all the threats of legal action.

Either he's a shrewd, but classless individual, who has this whole thing planned to the nth degree, or he's starting to get the jitters as this begins to go pear shaped, and he's prepared to hang SBW out to dry to save himself. Perhaps he's just discovered the difference between representing a boxer as opposed to representing someone in a team environment that has contractual obligations to their employer.

If SBW's departure was an attempt to use the same tactics as were used to get Mundine out of his contract with the Dragons, it's certainly blown up in their faces.

Bobby Meldrum

Juniors
This Nasser bloke is a money hungry knob and I don't know why people would want to associate with this bloke. He is a leech of the highest order and someone needs to plant one on his chin.

Navjot

Juniors
Did anyone read that nasser's brother had left with sbw on the same flight together, so if hes not sbw manager why would his brother travel with him? there would be no need if true.

Bomber

Bench
This dickhead's conduct has vindicated everything that Geyer said.

Sonny Bill - a dog act

Tipster

Bench
Pissing myself laughing at what Khoder said at the end of the inteview. "Nobody is thinking about Sonny and what he did and why he did what he did, everybody is thinking about themselves"

LMAO!!! This guy is a merkin of the highest order.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Did anyone read that nasser's brother had left with sbw on the same flight together, so if hes not sbw manager why would his brother travel with him? there would be no need if true.

I heard that was true. Apprantly it was a customs official at the airport who gave Hadley the tip that SBW was leaving. Would Nasser be so callous to hang his brother out to dry as well?

eastsrule

Bench
Geyer is a clown though, he has way to much to say

Geyer is an idiot that says many stupid things.

However he represents the voice of a very large majority of league fans. More importantly, he does not appear to have an agenda.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Pissing myself laughing at what Khoder said at the end of the inteview. "Nobody is thinking about Sonny and what he did and why he did what he did, everybody is thinking about themselves"

LMAO!!! This guy is a merkin of the highest order.

Yep, this numbnut could not have dug a bigger hole for himself.. he will be as popular as a venereal disease amongst not just Bulldogs fans but sporting fans in general.. I wouldn't be suprised if someone tries to pop him one day.

Latest posts