What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark O Meley

Rocco

Juniors
>zuzu< said:
Deadset Rocco you would have to be the most racist, pathetic and dead set scum of this forum. The way you prance around thinking your King sh!t compared to all doggies supporters is quiet funny.

obviously you dont know jack sh*t about me dont you? racist? which posts have i actually been racist?

Funny how whenever a dogs player is involved in a thread, your always there to bag them.
im entitled to my opinion and so are you.

Now get out of here you bias gronk.

:lol: nice try soft c**k

ByRd

First Grade
Rocco lol deep down has a love for The Mighty Bulldogs but just doesnt want to admit it, its ok Rocco, you can come out of the closet (in more ways then 1 possibly haha)

>zuzu<

Juniors
Rocco said:
obviously you dont know jack sh*t about me dont you? racist? which posts have i actually been racist?

im entitled to my opinion and so are you.

:lol: nice try soft c**k
Wow you really hurt me ;P

opinion? Your opinion is full of nothing but bias. You make the daily telegraph look like the daily truth givers.

Truth is mate, your a dead set bias, racist to all dogs supporters and players. Fair enough, you have a right to an opinion. Funny how all you do is put every1 around the club that i love down, with your petty remarks and utter bullcrap.

Its ok now Rococo, you can come out of the closet. You really are a dogs fan arent you? Someone who shows complete disgust to such a club has to be hiding something.

Rocco

Juniors
>zuzu< said:
Its ok now Rococo, you can come out of the closet. You really are a dogs fan arent you? Someone who shows complete disgust to such a club has to be hiding something.

yes i am, my name is oneye:sarcasm:

ali

Bench
I think O'Meley is stalking me. In the last 36 hours I've seen him at Coogee, then the footy, then at Northies tonight! Leave me alone Mark!;-)