What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark O'Neill

I think the point is that nobody cares because science shit is far more important than whether or not a cat is dead.
I honestly don't get the references to the cat. My understanding is that the cat demonstrates some fault with quantum physics, but it seems to be referenced more like a philosophical one hand clapping thing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's all about how a quantum state collapses when it is observed. So the cat is (literally?) both alive and dead until you open the fridge to have a look.

Obviously the cat has a fair idea already but the point is it won't tell you because quantum physics.

It's all about how a quantum state collapses when it is observed. So the cat is (literally?) both alive and dead until you open the fridge to have a look.

Obviously the cat has a fair idea already but the point is it won't tell you because quantum physics.
What is a quantum state, both observed and unobserved?