What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark O'Neill

Gronk

Staff member
giphy.gif

T-Boon

Coach
I don't understand the need for a HoF in NRL clubs, I have no idea what they do or why they do it. I would ban them. They are an example of why we need a football department salary cap and it needs to be a lot lower than it is now. Is this the Phil Gould position? Who are the other HoFs in the NRL? Mark O'Neil isn't going to be a good addition. His appointment reminds me of Paul Osborne's appointment.

hybrideel

Bench
I don't understand the need for a HoF in NRL clubs, I have no idea what they do or why they do it. I would ban them. They are an example of why we need a football department salary cap and it needs to be a lot lower than it is now. Is this the Phil Gould position? Who are the other HoFs in the NRL? Mark O'Neil isn't going to be a good addition. His appointment reminds me of Paul Osborne's appointment.
I don't know what they do but I don't like them and think we should ban them. Logical decision

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Some clubs will have a HoF and others might not. The reason is that there are specific roles required for managing an NRL club and these roles are distributed amongst the various staff members differently at each club.

So while the job of managing witches hats might be the job of a part time gear steward at one club, at another club it might be one of the jobs of an assistant coach while at the Warriors it might be the head coach’s only real task.

Dibs

Bench
No offense but what you don’t understand wouldn’t fit into a complete set of encyclopedias

What are your thoughts on quantum physics? Or integration by parts?

T-Boon

Coach
Look, in short all I am saying is I am certain this is another thing the club has screwed up.

Latest posts