What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark O'Neill

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You’re out of your depth champ.
ha ha simpsons GIF

Hardly a surprise you were all for the appointment and attacked the people who weren't happy with the trolley boy getting the gig.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
King titty twister to the rescue!!

I wasn’t expecting much with this so called amazing review but somehow they have even lowered the bar than I expected.

You wave those Pom Poms though Gronky you also told people critical of Sharp and his bums the same thing.
Mr 87%!!

Gazzamatta

Coach
Its funny i just went back and read the first 4 pages no surprises to see who were praising the appointment.

And those that had concerns that have been proven right.
I followed your lead an re read from the beginning. Yes, most ppls assessments appear spot on. The sad thing is here we are now 6 years later and the same problems exist that mandated a need for an HOF. The items identified in the review appeared to have been mostly ignored. MON was supposedly one of many hires that would beef up the football program. Where are these? Additionally, MON was bought in to take pressure off BA which probably hindered as much as helped. At best we have tread water for 6 years without even an ounce of consistency. This coaching appointment has a 10 year flow on for the club. Get it wrong and the future looks unamazing.

JokerEel

Coach
Apparently he’s the head of NRL scouting and recruiting, he’s done such a good job too as we don’t seem to have signed anyone of note.

I wish we had a R&R team where we had players like Willie Tonga and Pat Richards having to leave to get an opportunity in first grade because they had players like Lyon and Vaealiki Burt Grothe Infront of them ............................

King-Gutho94

Coach
I wish we had a R&R team where we had players like Willie Tonga and Pat Richards having to leave to get an opportunity in first grade because they had players like Lyon and Vaealiki Burt Grothe Infront of them ............................
Tonga and Richards left at end of 2003 and won premierships in 2004 at the dogs and 2005 at the Tigers.

While Lyon walked out after 1 game in 2004 and Vaealiki tore his Achilles in like round 8 and never played again.

A case of bad luck or just simply cursed.

JokerEel

Coach
Tonga and Richards left at end of 2003 and won premierships in 2004 at the dogs and 2005 at the Tigers.

While Lyon walked out after 1 game in 2004 and Vaealiki tore his Achilles in like round 8 and never played again.

A case of bad luck or just simply cursed.

Would rather that headache then having the headache of who to choose between

Lumelume
Tago
Lorenzo
Cini
Harper