What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

marketing / rogers tribute/ board

Bluto

Juniors
Was the BIG Surprise that tired rendition of 'Fire and Rain'?

I personally blame the performance of that song for our loss.

That and Rex Mossop......

warren

Juniors
redbacks back said:
Getting rid of Glenn Wheeler would be a start. The bloke treats the fans like we are all 5 years old.

Glenn wheeler is a great ground anouncer! it's a tough job, and he does it well. remember the last time they replaced him, shocking.

SharkWings

Juniors
Bluto said:
That and Rex Mossop......

Can someone explain this to me? What was he doing there? I would have rather listened to the bloke that cleaned the boots or marked the lines back when Sludge was playing instead of that w@nker.

Frenzy.

Immortal
SharkWings said:
Can someone explain this to me? What was he doing there? I would have rather listened to the bloke that cleaned the boots or marked the lines back when Sludge was playing instead of that w@nker.

Beats me SW. I did get word before the game that the surprise was in the form of "special" guests but I thought it would of been someone that meant something like Greg Pierce (the real one)

Card Shark

Immortal
Why wasn't players of Rogers' era presented to the crowd. That would have made it that much more special.

carcharias

Immortal
I thought I must have missed it all.

It was all over in about two minutes it seemed.

The whole thing was very lack lustre..

I only figured out yesterday arvo during the replay that all the points where scored at the hill end.

I could of sworn I saw Albert score that try at the southern end.

On a brighter note ...the only photo I took all night is a cracker.
I'll try to post it later...left my camera at home but might be able to get a hold of it.

beekershark

Bench
Glen wheeler asking Mat Rogers about how well he is going lately at the waratahs, and ROgers replying " well I wasnt given a go at 5/8 here for 6 years so I'm glad to be getting one now "

Ahhh if only I could have seen Barrys face :)

Latest posts