What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

marks articals

northey

First Grade
as you would know mark hughes writes an artical every week which is i the friday paper.
what i would like to know is if anyone has the pictures to go with them???
if so could you let me know as i would really like to see them and i know there are a few people from the old forum who wanted to see them as well
thank you

Jedda

Juniors
I'm another one who would like to see the photo's.

Living in NZ means I don't get the Newcastle Herald so I have to rely on the internet for my Knights news.

If anyone has access to the photos please feel free to PM me or foward them via e-mail.

stevo

Juniors
bedsy said:
I have them.... but why don't you get the paper and keep them?

Like me, Northey doesn't live in Newcastle. I know you can order them at your local newsagency but it's only the friday issue most of us are interested in and i don't see too many paper shops being too keen to order one or two copies of the friday issue only.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i have the same problem, i dont live in newcastle so it would be too much hassle just to buy the friday herald. id love to see the photos too.. :D

Booziesgal

Juniors
im the same i dont live in newy and have 2 get in off the net and they dont have the pics on there and i would love 2 c the pics

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well why don't you guy's pm your emails if there not up and I'll scan them and email them to you all?
How does that sound?

knightsno1fan

Juniors
Yeah, I live in Sydney. So if's not too much trouble could someone plz send them too me or something, coz I'd also love to see them.
Thanks a million

Leasha

Juniors
When I first read the heading for this topic, I thought someone was alluding to another one of Parki's great works... it got me confused!!! :?