What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary just keeps getting better!

since77

Juniors
Just saw an interview with Mary on the upcoming game. He smiles - SMILES - as he says the following:

"Its never pleasing to get a loss, and we've lost 2 in a row now, BUT THAT'S THE MOST WE'VE LOST IN A ROW THIS YEAR..."

Next line was something like "I thought there was a few good things to come out of the game - but not many people are talking about them"

That's our coach, everyone. 'Nuff said.

Red V for life

Juniors
Well, I'll give him this, he keeps finding "positives" somehow.

And like his old favourite 'they scored x number of tries from kicks', I couldn't place enough dosh on the following being said in the post match presser if we lose...

"...it's the first time we've lost 3 in a row all season".

St Georgio

Juniors
Just saw an interview with Mary on the upcoming game. He smiles - SMILES - as he says the following:

"Its never pleasing to get a loss, and we've lost 2 in a row now, BUT THAT'S THE MOST WE'VE LOST IN A ROW THIS YEAR..."

Next line was something like "I thought there was a few good things to come out of the game - but not many people are talking about them"

I saw it too, he looks extremely relax are we coming 1st?

TruSaint

Referee
Mary needs to go, but can we please keep the constant DUI away ? F..k me, we have a lot of angels here who have never broken the law. Keep it in perspective please. Or is that to hard to ask. He stuffed up... Yes. Let just stay on track with the footy aspect.

grouch

First Grade
Mary needs to go, but can we please keep the constant DUI away ? F..k me, we have a lot of angels here who have never broken the law. Keep it in perspective please. Or is that to hard to ask. He stuffed up... Yes. Let just stay on track with the footy aspect.
Sounds like someone needs a drink

GKJ79

Juniors

No, £uck mcgregor, he should be scrutinized for everything, he is rubbish, run him into the ground, after the contempt he treats us fans with, thats what he deserves.

# £uck off Mcgregor.

TruSaint

Referee
No, £uck mcgregor, he should be scrutinized for everything, he is rubbish, run him into the ground, after the contempt he treats us fans with, thats what he deserves.

# £uck off Mcgregor.

I said he should go. You can now relax and have a drink as well.

since77

Juniors
Forget alcohol, I want some of those mind altering drugs that Mary is on - I'm starting to think I'm living in a parallel universe after watching that interview today.

merahputih

Juniors
Agree. Low range reading the day after a night out. Many people would not realize how long it takes for alcohol in the bloodstream to break down, even after 8 hours sleep.

John moz

Juniors

The coach is in dream land its like he has just woken up from hypnosis like nothing has happened the last 2 games.

GKJ79

Juniors
Forget alcohol, I want some of those mind altering drugs that Mary is on - I'm starting to think I'm living in a parallel universe after watching that interview today.

Hahaha, and your not even on any drugs, gotta love Mary.