What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary puts his players on notice

YoHadrian

Juniors
Jesus F***ing Christ, this merkin manages to outslime himself as each season passes.

""But we're at a point now where if you're not performing, you're just out. And to be honest, I think it's probably the best thing. "

So Mary have you been observing & reflecting on your own performances as a coach the past few seasons? Wouldn't it be the best thing if you were out you colossal w*nker.

hazzbeen

Bench
Jesus F***ing Christ, this merkin manages to outslime himself as each season passes.

""But we're at a point now where if you're not performing, you're just out. And to be honest, I think it's probably the best thing. "

So Mary have you been observing & reflecting on your own performances as a coach the past few seasons? Wouldn't it be the best thing if you were out you colossal w*nker.
Yep total , the guy makes me sick he should just keep his mouth shut , he can't coach as is by speaking he makes himself even more stupid ....

Dragonsamy

Bench

ChocOConnor

Juniors
First things first you useless Mcfwit.

Take a look at what you sown and may be punt yourself. You are a disgrace and I can only put you up there with the other human disgrace who is all about himself the ruler of the China president Xi
Just F off and leave us to try and enjoy the once great weekends we use to have. You are like what China is to the rest of the world. A waste if air and land that has been given to you

LINESPEED

Juniors
In the words of one of Manly’s greatest stalwarts “ I am just flabbergasted by this mans stupidity ! “

....and every time a player, administrator or McFail himself opens their mouths the hole is dug deeper at the Dragons

It is a dereliction of duty for Waterboy & a complicit Board to use these kids as pawns & assets for the ‘coach’s’ & Club’s carefully contrived deflection & avoidance strategies.

The language these kids echo is the language of the failed coach from the coaching manuals

It ticks every box for what not to do or say

- implanting negativity, yet expecting elite performance
- pitting player against player
- no strategic plan
- players at fault - never the coach
- Juniors against journeymen
- failing on team cohesion
- fidelity in the selection process

Just to name a few

Zac should never be looking over his shoulder for the deathriding bog-average Turnstile ( & ‘Coach’ in his corner)

We hear reflections of the incantations of the playground bully
- which sadly align with the ‘coach’s’ IQ:

...and again, the failed coaching tyrant model of yesteryear, incorporating:

Blame
Fear
Distrust
Threat
Humiliation
Discord

The language of siege,

of crippling mind & body
pressure

The choker syndrome
-
Untarnished & unshackled as yet
are the free flowing rhythms of a runaway Ramsay, Schiller, Esau & the Feagais

- So no wonder Zac & Duff often look scavenged, frozen & constrained
- Roos in the headlight

(A light unshone on the Laitkens & their fawning benefactor)

There’s no discernible enjoyment out there
as the ‘coach’s’ stifling dark world draws down

...with the vision of being “punted” imprinted
as they run onto the field

Fear, not confidence

But I’m looking forward to some 7yr late sweeping backline moves, with both centres actually passing to wingers

So, Doust & Board,
Did you ever do due diligence & ask him about his coaching philosophy? etc,etc

So obviously not

Every word of that article reveals the absolute failure of coaching credentials & Club culture

Yeah mate, everyone but Andrew Gordon & his Board are:
“Flabbergasted by this man’s stupidity”

Last edited:

denis preston

First Grade
So , Host, Merrin , Ford etc have been told through the coaches public statement that their training hasn't been up to scratch ? Cant do their confidence any good but they should be used to the greatest confidence killer in the league.

Dragsters

First Grade
....and every time a player, administrator of McFail himself opens their mouths the hole is dug deeper at the Dragons

It is a dereliction of duty for Waterboy & a complicit Board to use these kids as pawns & assets for the ‘coach’s’ & Club’s carefully contrived deflection & avoidance strategies.

The language these kids echo is the language of the failed coach from the coaching manuals

It ticks every box for what not to do or say

- implanting negativity, yet expecting elite performance
- pitting player against player
- divide & rule
- Juniors against journeymen
- failing on team cohesion
- fidelity in the selection process

Just to name a few

Zac should never be looking over his shoulder for the deathriding Aitken & ‘Coach’ in his corner

We hear reflections of the incantations of the playground bully
- which sadly align with the ‘coach’s’ IQ:

...and again, the failed coaching tyrant model of yesteryear, incorporating:

Blame
Fear
Distrust
Threat
Humiliation
Discord

The language of siege,

of crippling mind & body
pressure

The choker syndrome
-
Untarnished & unshackled as yet
are the free flowing rhythms of a runaway Ramsay, Schiller, Esau & the Feagais

- So no wonder Zac & Duff often look scavenged, frozen & constrained
- Roos in the headlight

(A light never hitherto shone on the Laitkens & their fawning benefactor)

There’s no discernible enjoyment out there
as the ‘coach’s’ stifling dark world draws down

...with the vision of being “punted” imprinted
as they run onto the field

Fear, not confidence

So, Doust & Board,
Did you ever do due diligence & ask him about his coaching philosophy? etc,etc

So obviously not

Every word of that article reveals the absolute failure of coaching credentials & Club culture

Yeah mate, everyone but Andrew Gordon & his Board are:
“Flabbergasted by this man’s stupidity”

I know it's only round 3 (strangely enough) but I'm calling it now...

Post of the season!

Nailed it LINESPEED.

True_Believer

Juniors
So , Host, Merrin , Ford etc have been told through the coaches public statement that their training hasn't been up to scratch ? Cant do their confidence any good but they should be used to the greatest confidence killer in the league.

Not sure how their confidence takes a hit here.

RedVDave

First Grade
I understand everyone is different and some people are slower learners than others.

But 7 seasons to reach the stunning revelation that underperforming players should be dropped truly boggles the mind.

Maybe in another 7 seasons time he'll learn proper interchange bench rotation.

Everything he says is like a knife in the ear extremely painful and totally unnecessary.

The bloke would struggle to work the Ferris wheel at the county fair and he's our friggin first grade coach.

SAP58

Juniors
How McNoidea believes Aitken is a better player to have on the bench than Ford is beyond me. Ford can play in the forwards or can play in the backs if required similar to Beau Scott. I suppose it was a bit too much to ask for him not to pick Lafai and Aitken !