What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason rips into Great Britain team!

Ricardihno

Juniors
doglyf said:
Man, i love ya big willie lol he just speaks his mind and doesnt say the usual talk and he actually says what everyone is thinking. People might not agree with it but i for one would rather players speaking the truth and what they really feel then spotting the cliche. Bring on the poms on sat night, fire up aussies!!!

I agree 100%....the media go to Willie coz he'll throw away the cliche crap talk and say what he feels.

jc155776

Coach
doglyf said:
Man, i love ya big willie lol he just speaks his mind and doesnt say the usual talk and he actually says what everyone is thinking. People might not agree with it but i for one would rather players speaking the truth and what they really feel then spotting the cliche. Bring on the poms on sat night, fire up aussies!!!

Bingo.

Stop this playing nice sh*t in the media. Like when the top team comes up against Souths and you hear them talking about how its gonna be as tough as normal blah blah blah.

Get some more passion and trash talking.

Its why we all secretly love Mundine.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Skinner said:
I'm just wondering who made limp willie the Kangaroo Spokesman

Yeah there are about 1000 better choices for a spokesmen they Willie.

To come out and mouth off again after making a fool of himself over the Kidwell hit is just confirming to the very very few that didn't already know that Willie is as dense as the planet Mars.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
innsaneink said:
The whinging pom is alive and well. :crazy:

So now we see the divide in Australia....some people (the intelligent ones) are embarrassed by Mason and others.....well you lot are cut from the same pile of excrement as this steaming Ayers Rock of a turd Willie Mason....

...Its a shame..because generally Aussies are great competitors who combine skill, determination and intelligence....but you can cast iron guarantee that at least one moron player per sporting contest will open his trap and arrogantly gob off...

...this whinging pom has been prepared to admit GBs deficiencies in the first test and praise Australias skill and strength in depth...

...if Aus hadnt got lucky..and lets say Gasnier (fine player) hadnt snuck in that try against an exhausted Kiwi side...you know what we would have been hearing...and hearing ...and hearing...in the Aus press, from ex players...from dickheads like Mason and from the half brained people like him that debase your lovely country???.........FIX, CONSPIRACY, ENGLISH REF, MOAN, WHINE, WHINGE....we are used to losing so give us a break...you lot (the moron element) are the worst losers and the most sanctemonious arrogant winners on the face of this planet...you dont deserve to come from the same country as a Lockyer or a Bret Lee

Anyway I thought Lockyer (fine/intelleigent player) was the boss of this team...not donk the outback boy...

innsaneink

Referee
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
So now we see the divide in Australia....some people (the intelligent ones) are embarrassed by Mason and others.....well you lot are cut from the same pile of excrement as this steaming Ayers Rock of a turd Willie Mason....

...Its a shame..because generally Aussies are great competitors who combine skill, determination and intelligence....but you can cast iron guarantee that at least one moron player per sporting contest will open his trap and arrogantly gob off...

...this whinging pom has been prepared to admit GBs deficiencies in the first test and praise Australias skill and strength in depth...

...if Aus hadnt got lucky..and lets say Gasnier (fine player) hadnt snuck in that try against an exhausted Kiwi side...you know what we would have been hearing...and hearing ...and hearing...in the Aus press, from ex players...from dickheads like Mason and from the half brained people like him that debase your lovely country???.........FIX, CONSPIRACY, ENGLISH REF, MOAN, WHINE, WHINGE....we are used to losing so give us a break...you lot (the moron element) are the worst losers and the most sanctemonious arrogant winners on the face of this planet...you dont deserve to come from the same country as a Lockyer or a Bret Lee

Anyway I thought Lockyer (fine/intelleigent player) was the boss of this team...not donk the outback boy...

LOL...you justify your whinging.:lol:...and you have the hide to call yourself 'PRIDEOFLIONS'.

Its quite clear you are highly unbalanced and unstable, possibly to the point of psychosis, therefore I shall refrain from any further antagonism, and suggest you find yourself some benzos, eat a handful and calm the f**k dow..OK?

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
innsaneink said:
LOL...you justify your whinging.:lol:...and you have the hide to call yourself 'PRIDEOFLIONS'.

Its quite clear you are highly unbalanced and unstable, possibly to the point of psychosis, therefore I shall refrain from any further antagonism, and suggest you find yourself some benzos, eat a handful and calm the f**k dow..OK?

Ah...one of the donks comes out...it doesnt take long.

By contrast to you my challenged friend, my comments were balanced (read praise for normal Aussies, your country, your team, skill levels etc)

Try reading the whole lot before you predictably and without any whit, go pom bashing...hang on, maybe thats the problem...you cant read more than a line of anything with your brain hurting and switching off...

Misty Bee

First Grade
PRIDEOFLIONS said:

:clap::clap: :lol:

I could just imagine the Yorkshire Pud and kippers flying out of your mouth as you sputtered that tirade!!!!

Willie might be a 'donk' but at least he can tell the difference between a head and a body, unlike one certain 200+ game ex ESL/NRL veteran in your side.

I can just see Brian Noble with a big picture of a human being in the dressing rooms before the test. "'Ere, Adrian, hit the bit oonder the cloothing, not the bit with hair, or yool be a right 'erbert, know wha' I mean???"

F**king poms!!!!! :lol::lol:

mattyg

Bench
Jee aren't you clever :sarcasm: I hope you didn't spend to much time on that Deluded Pom

deluded pom?

Coach
It's all lower case matty , just like you . Also it would be gee with a g not a j . Now go and finish your colouring book before beddy byes .

mattyg

Bench
deluded pom? said:
It's all lower case matty , just like you . Also it would be gee with a g not a j . Now go and finish your colouring book before beddy byes .

You were the one that deliberately misquoted me to try and say Mason never shuts up. And then you call me a child?

Ricardihno

Juniors
PRIDEOFLIONS said:

anne.jpg

Ehh Ehh Ehhhhhhh!

brendothejet

First Grade
Hey pride of lions,

I don't mind much of what you are saying as the Kangaroos are a cocky bunch.

BUT

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER say that brett lee is a good sport.

He is as arrogant as they come, and in australian cricket circles that is no small feat!

miccle

Bench
deluded pom? said:

There are also no spaces required before commas and fullstops pom. About time for you to be off to bed too.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Man and i thought Aussies and New Zers were worse when there teams go at it. :b: heres for saturday enjoy a good game, sorry poms but i have to go with Aussie on saturday by 12.