What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason rips into Great Britain team!

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
miccle said:
There are also no spaces required before commas and fullstops pom. About time for you to be off to bed too.

Full Stop is not one word. The plural of Comma is Comma's. The same applies for Full Stop's. Donk.

miccle

Bench
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
Full Stop is not one word. The plural of Comma is Comma's. The same applies for Full Stop's. Donk.

Fullstop can actually be used as one word.

Capitalisation of 'Comma' and 'Full Stop' is also incorrect.

Apostrophes are not needed in the words commas, or fullstops.

I'm not even going to get started on 'donk'. I have absolutely no idea what that word is. Must be an English thing.

Keep trying, but I can go all nerdy like this for days champ.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
:clap::clap:

I could just imagine the Yorkshire Pud and kippers flying out of your mouth as you sputtered that tirade!!!!

Willie might be a 'donk' but at least he can tell the difference between a head and a body, unlike one certain 200+ game ex ESL/NRL veteran in your side.

I can just see Brian Noble with a big picture of a human being in the dressing rooms before the test. "'Ere, Adrian, hit the bit oonder the cloothing, not the bit with hair, or yool be a right 'erbert, know wha' I mean???"

F**king poms!!!!! :lol::lol:

"...but at least he can tell the difference between a head and a body"

nice one...how do you feel now dipstick...and by the way, i'm from the south. GB 23-losers 12:lol:

OVP

Coach
Didnt anyone notice how Willie hid from Morley all night ? Willie wont do nothing while Adrian is on the field. Such a shame Mr Noble gave him so much game time huh Willie ? :lol: You did EVERYTHING in the first 15 minutes, when Morley wasnt there. Are you really that scared of him Willie ? :lol:

Sam_the_man

First Grade
The aussies have been pretty quiet on this thread.

Shame that lame arse Mason wasn't as quiet.

Can we still ship him off to union?

borntoride

Juniors
Anyone who believes a word that mason says is a fool. Mason should leave the predictions to the soothsayers and the tarot readers. As he played like an overrated thuggish ape. Adding a whole new dimension to the term butter fingers/brain explosion.

Latest posts