What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason talking more sh*t

Pierced Soul

First Grade
at elast he speaks his mind instead of dishing out the usual cliche's that players these days are programmed to do

JJ

Immortal
Pierced Soul said:
at elast he speaks his mind instead of dishing out the usual cliche's that players these days are programmed to do
\

his mind.... :lol:

miccle

Bench
Mason actually spoke about a variety of topics there.

I'll admit Willie is a tool, and I don't like him when he isn't in the green and gold, but fair dinkum - have you seen Kidwell's response to Willie saying he was gonna go all out?

"oh yea bro, i'll just go out and play my normal game eh bro. Anythin else that happens that's footy eh"

Awesome. Kidwell's good for a bit of biff as well as three knock ons and two penalties. Can't wait.

Looking forward to Pritchard's usual damaging contribution of 9 hitups for 65m too.

JJ

Immortal
miccle said:
Awesome. Kidwell's good for a bit of biff as well as three knock ons and two penalties. Can't wait.

Looking forward to Pritchard's usual damaging contribution of 9 hitups for 65m too.

well we should come out better on the Mason vs Kidwell battle then, as Mason's worth 4+ knock ons against the Kiwis and at least 2 penalties :D

If Pritchard does that, I'd imagine he'll have outplayed O'Donnell, O'Meley and Kite :lol:

Rammo

Juniors
JJ, why are you getting into a bitchfight about who will play well and who won't, four days out from the final?

It won't look so classy if Willie comes out and wins man of the match honours, now, will it?

You've basically just come and hung sh*t on most of Australia's forward pack, leaving yourself open if our forwards dominate the Kiwi pack which would certainly lead to an Aust. victory.

Personally I thought you had more class than to leave yourself open with nowhere to hide if we win.

Not really a smart move as we have a flawless record in finals, barring last year of course.

ozbash

Referee
You've basically just come and hung sh*t on most of Australia's forward pack, leaving yourself open if our forwards dominate the Kiwi pack which would certainly lead to an Aust. victory.

justifiably, the kiwi forwards will be all over the aussie pack and half our guns are awol.

willies a wanker

JJ

Immortal
ozbash said:

justifiably, the kiwi forwards will be all over the aussie pack and half our guns are awol.

willies a wanker

:lol: go oz!

JJ

Immortal
Rammo said:
JJ, why are you getting into a bitchfight about who will play well and who won't, four days out from the final?

It won't look so classy if Willie comes out and wins man of the match honours, now, will it?

Personally I thought you had more class than to leave yourself open with nowhere to hide if we win.

Not really a smart move as we have a flawless record in finals, barring last year of course.

flawless my arse, how quickly can you contradict yourself?

So, I should be talking up the Aust pack? Showing them due respect??

As I've said, this is far and away the worst Australian pack I can remember.... If I'm wrong, remind me of a worse one... in previous years and generations the likes of O'Donnell, O'Meley, Kite, Tupou, Thaiday, Ryan, and Berrigan would have been nowhere near Australian teams... Add to that the fear evident in Willie Mason every time he lines up against the Kiwis or Warriors and I think you're pretty f**king vulnerable...

willvillain

Juniors
Kite's been in great form btw and has made a lot of metres this series JJ. Considerably more than Pritchard or Kidwell.

miccle

Bench
JJ said:
well we should come out better on the Mason vs Kidwell battle then, as Mason's worth 4+ knock ons against the Kiwis and at least 2 penalties :D

If Pritchard does that, I'd imagine he'll have outplayed O'Donnell, O'Meley and Kite :lol:

Kite was freakin awesome on Saturday night.

Keep on talking it up though. The Kiwis have gone on all week about how they own us in every dept aside from a few backline spots.

Going to make victory that much sweeter really. If your pack is so superior, you should have mopped the floor with us all year and particularly this series.

But alas it's 3-0 and counting.

badav

Bench
willvillain said:
Kite's been in great form btw and has made a lot of metres this series JJ. Considerably more than Pritchard or Kidwell.

Dont worry about the fact that pritchard averages 6 metres a run and kidwell 5.

Pritchard shouldered charged hunt in the head about 8 months ago , and kidwell had a head clash with willie mason and out of luck come off better. This will justify their selection and respect from kiwi fans for the next 5 years

Pierced Soul

First Grade
ozbash said:

start the excuses now so you wont have to do it after the game. dont worry bout the fact we're missing players too but we havent been whinging about the 'cheating' nrl clubs who conspire to keep injury-prone kiwi's out of the tri nations.

ozbash

Referee
which players ?

buderus, johns, a decent coach :lol:

who did doc hazzard stop from playing in the roos ?

skeepe

Immortal
I think they're talking about Luke Bailey, a great clubman but has the effectiveness of a wet lettuce leaf in the international arena.

NZ 36, Australia 2

badav

Bench
ozbash said:
which players ?

buderus, johns, a decent coach :lol:

who did doc hazzard stop from playing in the roos ?

if your bringing up this crap about all these people who are out due to injury then to me you've already accepted your going to lose your just thinking of ways to weed out of it;-)

dowdz

Juniors
I think that it's very disappointing that, this is the main artcile for the final of a tri nation series. Yet in the tele there isa 2 page spread on how crap the woobalies are.

Pierced Soul said:
start the excuses now so you wont have to do it after the game. dont worry bout the fact we're missing players too but we havent been whinging about the 'cheating' nrl clubs who conspire to keep injury-prone kiwi's out of the tri nations.

u have no idea, the australian doctor is the only person who can stop a player representing australia that is selected for aussie, not the clubs. and for non personal reasons they have to apply (buderus this year, kimmorley last year) to the arl.

with the kiwis the clubs can just tell the nzrl to piss off.

Latest posts