What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mason to jets

dragondad

First Grade
doglyf said:
guys im just playing around lolll im only just playing around and as people can see i support the dogs and just having a laugh with a stupid rumour that went around a fw wks back, sorry guys loll

Your a det set drop kick.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
The last time this rumour surfaced, one of the Australian newspapers contacted the jets for comment. The reply was:

"Who the hell is Willy Mason?"

and

"What is rugby league?"

I'll believe it when I see it.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
What ever boys i hope if he does lets see some of those steroid filled muscle heads smash the crap outta him....:cool:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rocco said:
ill pay to see that :twisted:

You waste that money then. The rest of us will spend our money on worthy things.

nqboy

First Grade
I see Li'l Willie's on another twist in his schizophrenic path of loyalty to the Dogs. You know, Stay together and win premierships, I might play yawnyawn, nah let's stay together, i'll take the largest slice of the pie so Braith will have to leave, c'mon let's stick together, I might join the NFL (It's totally my decision) and I'll do what I want even though I'm under contract for another two years the Dogs will do the right thing by me...

mattyg

Bench
nqboy said:
I see Li'l Willie's on another twist in his schizophrenic path of loyalty to the Dogs. You know, Stay together and win premierships, I might play yawnyawn, nah let's stay together, i'll take the largest slice of the pie so Braith will have to leave, c'mon let's stick together, I might join the NFL (It's totally my decision) and I'll do what I want even though I'm under contract for another two years the Dogs will do the right thing by me...

three years. check it before you act hard on the internet rabbitohboy

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Good on him... who the hell are you lot to judge him? He's clearly stated he will ride out his contract no matter what.

LESStar58

Referee
Don't get me wrong. i like Willie Mason. He's a fantastic rugby league player and a real character but I reckon he'd get snapped in half playing NFL!

Redback71

First Grade
boy if that happened the dogs management would not be happy cause they could of used that money to asotasi or myles.

anyway whats with dogs they seem to find hard to keep there forwards.

Latest posts