What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass confusion!!

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Telstra Stadium is ANZ Stadium now?? I was seriously thinking someone must be playing a massive prank when i was watching the footy today. I was like that's telstra stadium!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
when you stop renovating that rock you've been living under for a while you can come out and enjoy the footy like the rest of us. :)

ngap

Juniors
Yeah stadiums change name with sponsors now. Now how many names has Shark park had?
No Aussie Stadium anymore as well.

schif4eva said:
Telstra Stadium is ANZ Stadium now?? I was seriously thinking someone must be playing a massive prank when i was watching the footy today. I was like that's telstra stadium!!

Yep, and Kevin Rudd is the Australian Prime Minister now too! :shock:

Nuke

Staff member
But don't worry, some things stay the same - Cronulla still haven't won a grand final ...

Nikki

Coach
Jess_eel was actually tellin me a story about an article she read in the paper. Apparently, for the Centenary Fan Day, a family from Penrith jumped in their car and drove to ANZ Stadium... QUEENSLAND!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever its called, I still f**ken hate the place!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Well don't people find it annoying? Sure I know all about the advertising and sponsorship crap, but please. Can't they just stick to a bloody generic name?